Broncolor RFS 2.2 Trigger
The RFS 2.2 transceiver operates as a remote control or radio flash trigger for one or more broncolor power packs or monolights equipped with an RFS 2 interface. Power packs or monolights not equipped with an RFS 2 interface can be operated by connecting an RFS 2.2 transceiver (as a receiver). RFS 2.2 includes the new broncolor HS technology which allows exposure times up to 1/8000 s and is available at the moment* for Siros L and Move with the respective software update. * Siros 800 S will be available later in the year.
- Studio address setting range: 1-99
- Lamp address setting range: 1-40
- Frequency: 2,4 GHz
- Exposure speed, focal-plane shutter in HS mode: up to 1/8000 s
- Flash triggering by: Integrial hot shoe, middle contact / Sync connection on side
- Operational distance in open air: up to 50 m / 164 ft
- Operational distance in a building: up to 30 m / 98 ft
- Dimension (l x w x h): 72 x 55 x 52 mm / 2.8 x 3.0 x 2.0''
- Weight: 100 g / 0.2 lbs (incl. batteries)
- Releases per Second: 100
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries
- Typical battery life span: approx. 8-12 months / 100'000 flashes