What are the key features of Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens?
A medium telephoto lens with a macro feature for 1x magnification. Fluctuations in spherical aberrations caused by focusing are suppressed, and high-quality images are obtained at all focusing distances. With eight aperture blades, good background blur is obtained even when the aperture is decreased by one or two stops. A focusing limiter which limits the magnification to 0.25x is built-in.
- Diagonal Angle of View: 24°
- Lens Construction (elements/groups): 10/9
- No. of Diaphragm blades: 8
- Minimum Aperture: 32
- Closest Focusing Distance (m): 0.31
- Maximum Magnification (x): 1
- AF Actuator: USM
- Filter Diameter (mm): 58