Clifton Cameras are happy to offer a chance to win a unique motorsport photography experience hosted by award-winning professional photographer Nick Dungan, learn how to expand your photography skills with an access all areas pass, team access and photography workshops at the 24 Hour Series events. The trip to Austin, Texas is for one person and will take place between November 8th - 13th of this year and has a retail value of £3,699.
For more information on the trip CLICK HERE!
How to enter:
Purchase any qualifying Sony lens or camera during the promotional period to be entered into the draw. We will pick one winner at random on October 2nd.
26th July 2017 - 2nd October 2017
2nd October 2017
Sony SLR & Compact System Cameras
Sony A-Mount Lenses
Sony E-Mount Lenses
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
- Entrants must reside within the United Kingdom.
- Transport within the UK (to Airport) is the responsibility of each winner and at their cost.
- Accommodation at the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark for four nights, including breakfast and taxes are included in the prize. Evening meals, lunches, drinks and snacks are not included in the prize.
- Travel and equipment insurance is not included but is recommended as Clifton Cameras Ltd can not accept any liability for loss damage or injury to you, your vehicle or equipment.
- Safety training will be provided prior to the event, and is a prerequisite to attending the prize of the trip to Austin Texas.
- On the safety training day each participant that takes part in this event does so at their own risk, we will give a safety briefing at the start of each session but it is up to the participant to decide whether they are confident enough or physically able to take part in each session. If you have any questions please contact us directly my email to email@example.com
- The competition period runs between 27th July and Midnight, 2nd October 2017.
- Upon placing an order for a qualifying Sony product Clifton Cameras Ltd will contact each customer to confirm they are over 18 and wish to be entered into the prize draw. Once this has been verified we will enter that customer with one entry to the prize draw.
- Customers who order more than one qualifying Sony product will be issued with one entry per item ordered.
- Only confirmed customers that have paid in full will be entered into the final draw. Should any entrant cancel their order with Clifton Cameras before or after the prize draw, their entry or prize will be deemed null and void. In the instance where cancellation of an order occurs after a prize has been issued, that prize will be re-drawn and issued to another randomly picked entrant.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of Clifton Cameras, their agents and associates, Sony UK or any companies involved in this activity.
- Safety day will be Thursday 26th October is a required part of the event. As this forms essential safety training, any prize winner who does not attend will forfeit any issued prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and are only available to the person named in the original sales order.
- In the event that the prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Clifton Cameras reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- This competition has ONE prize only. The prize is for one person to attend our COTA 24 Hours trip hosted by Nick Dungan as described above. No alternative prizes can be offered.
- ONE winner will be randomly selected from qualifying entrants on 2nd October. The winner will be contacted by phone or email to notify the prize award.