Fujifilm Winter Cashback 2017
Great deals on selected X Series cameras and XF lenses this winter
> Click here to claim your cashback
12th October 2017 - 15th January 2018
X Series Cameras
Terms & Conditions
FUJIFILM WINTER PROMOTION 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customers who purchase a NEW qualifying FUJIFILM Camera (“Qualifying Products”) between 12th October 2017 and 15th January 2018 (“Promotional Period”) will be eligible to claim a Cashback reward. Second hand or refurbished FUJIFILM products are excluded from this promotion. The Cashback amount will vary by Qualifying Products purchased. The Qualifying Products, Cashback amounts and Promotional Periods are detailed on the Qualifying Products page.
FUJIFILM Winter 2017 Cashback Reward
1. Purchases must be made from a qualifying retailer as detailed on the Qualifying Retailers page https://www.fujifilm.eu/ie/products/digital-cameras/x-series-specialists
2. The promotion is open to residents of UK and ROI . Any claims for qualifying products purchased outside of UK and ROI will be ineligible to participate in this promotion. Only genuine qualifying NEW FUJIFILM products detailed on the Qualifying Products page are valid to participate in this promotion.
3. Online claims must be submitted no sooner than 30 (thirty) and no later than 60 (sixty) days from the date of new qualifying purchase as evidenced on the purchase invoice or receipt. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase counts as day 1 (one) of the claim window. Claims received outside of this period will be rejected.
4. A maximum of 3 Cashback claims per person can be accepted during the Promotional Period. Each claim will only be accepted if they do not include the same model as previous claims. In total up to 26 individual qualifying products can be claimed
1. There are a total of 3 camera models (up to 11 kit variations) eligible for cash back
2. There are a total of 15 lenses eligible for cash back
5. Retailers must not submit claims on behalf of their customers. Any claims submitted by retailers will be rejected.
6. Your claim will be invalidated if the Qualifying Products are returned to the retailer for a refund or exchange.
7. The claim form can be found on the Claim page on this website. In order to submit an online Claim you must enter your personal details, bank details and purchase information as detailed below:
a) Proof of Purchase in the form of an invoice or receipt clearly showing the purchase date, retailer and Qualifying Product(s) purchased
b) A picture of the serial number(s) of your Qualifying Product(s) affixed to the original box or product packaging
c) For online purchases the delivery note will also be required, clearly showing the product purchased and the purchase date
8. A confirmation email will be sent to the claimant upon receipt of an online claim submission.
9. Upon successful validation of your claim, you will receive your Cashback payment via bank transfer within 14 (fourteen) days into your nominated bank account. No alternative method of payment is available.
10. The Promoter will notify the claimant when an incomplete claim is submitted. Notification of omissions will be sent via email. Claimants will be given the opportunity to supply further information to rectify any errors within 7 (seven) calendar days of receipt of the email. Failure to respond within 7 (seven) calendar days of receipt of the email will result in the claim being rejected.