For a limited time claim up to £250 with our Double Cashback offer on selected X series cameras and XF lenses. Simply double the cashback amounts you see below, e.g. £125 = £250.
This promotion is available from 25th November to 1st December.
Click Here to submit your claim >
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
PURCHASES MADE BETWEEN 13TH OCTOBER 2016 AND 31ST JANUARY 2017
- Customers who purchase a NEW qualifying FUJIFILM XF Camera Lens or Camera (second hand or refurbished FUJIFILM products are excluded) (“Qualifying Products”) between 13th October 2016 and 31st January 2017 will be eligible to receive a cashback reward. The rewards vary by Qualifying Product purchased. The qualifying products, rewards and promotional periods are detailed on Qualifying Products page.
- Purchases must be made from qualifying retailers as shown on the Qualifying Retailers page. The promotion is open to residents of the UK only. Any claims for products from outside the UK will be deemed invalid. Only genuine qualifying Fujifilm products detailed on the Qualifying Products page are valid for this promotion.
- Claims cannot be submitted until 30 calendar days after the date of purchase as detailed on the receipt or invoice and must be made within 90 days following the date of purchase. The date of purchase counts as day 1. Claims received after this period will be deemed invalid.
- A maximum of 3 cashback claims per person can be accepted during the promotional period. Each claim will only be accepted if they do not include the same model as previous claims. In total up to 23 individual qualifying products can be claimed.
- There are 19 XF lenses and 4 Cameras which qualify for Cashback during the promotion. No multiple claims for the same product model allowed.
- The following XF lenses and kits are EXCLUDED from the cash back promotion
- XF35mm f2 R WR
- XF23mm f2 R WR
- To qualify for Double Cashback, a qualifying camera, camera kit or lens must be purchased between 25th November 2016 and 1st December 2016
Lens(es) purchased as part of a Camera Kit does not constitute a Qualifying product
- Retailers must not submit claims on behalf of their customers. Claims submitted by retailers on behalf of their customers are not accepted.
- The claim form can be found on Claim Now page on this website. In order to complete a claim you must enter your personal details and purchase information which includes:
- Proof of Purchase in the form of an invoice or receipt clearly showing the date, retailer and Qualifying Product(s), purchased.
- A picture of the serial number(s) of your Qualifying Products affixed to the original box or product packaging.
- For online purchases the delivery note will also be required, clearly showing the product purchased and purchase date.
- Once the claim has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
- Provided your claim is successful, you will receive your cashback payment via bank transfer within 14 calendar days of claim validation into your nominated bank account. No alternative method of payment is available.
- FUJIFILM will notify customers when incomplete claims are submitted. Notification of omissions will be sent via email. Customers will be given the opportunity to rectify any errors within 7 calendar days of receipt of the email. Failure to do so will result in the claim being invalidated.
- Incomplete, fraudulent, altered or illegible claims will be disqualified by FUJIFILM. FUJIFILM reserves the right to request the original proof of purchase. If this is requested to be sent via the post, it will be returned to you.
- If a claim is refused because the terms of the offer have not been met, the promoter’s decision is final. FUJIFILM reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice.
- Your claim will be invalidated if the Qualifying Products are returned to the retailer for a refund or exchange.
- Hardware, technical, software, server, website, loss or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the promotion is not the responsibility of FUJIFILM.
- FUJIFILM reserves the right to void this promotion at any time and change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Email address for correspondence is email@example.com; please provide your unique Claim ID supplied during the claim process with any correspondence. Further details can be found on Support page.
- Promoters address: FUJIFILM, Unit 10a St Martin’s Way, Bedford, MK42 0LF. Please do not send any applications to this address.