LEE Filters SW150 150x170mm 1.2 Soft Grad Neutral Density Filter
The 150 x 170mm Soft-Edge Graduated Neutral Density 1.2 Filter from LEE Filters is compatible with a LEE Filters SW150-series filter holder. It helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a soft-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images that do not have a strongly defined transition between the sky and the foreground. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and this filter provides up to a 4-stop reduction in light from entering a lens.
This filter is made of optical-quality resin and measures 2.0mm thick. A padded pouch is also included with the filter.
- Compatible with a LEE Filters SW150-series filter holder
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 4-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Soft-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images that do not have a strongly defined transition between the sky and the foreground
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity
- Padded filter pouch included for storage and transport