LEICA SL TEST DRIVE
Discover the world of mirrorless photography with the Leica SL System.
TEST DRIVE THE LEICA SL FOR ONLY £80.
You and Leica SL
The mirrorless Leica SL has set new standards in speed, quality, and versatility. From the revolutionary EyeRes viewfinder to the 24 MP full-frame CMOS sensor, as well as 4K video and full compatibility with an enormous range of high-performance Leica lenses - this exceptional camera system guarantees outstanding imaging performance on every shoot.
Leica SL Test Drive
For a limited period you have the opportunity to experience photography with the Leica SL Camera System and explore the impressive range of innovative features it offers. Terms and Conditions apply.
To check availability and arrange your test drive contact Clifton Cameras on 01453 548128. £80 payable in advance. Photo ID with two proofs of address are required*
£80 credited against the purchase of a new Leica SL if purchased after the test drive period.
KEY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS LEICA SL TEST DRIVE
- It is the responsibility of the customer to understand and accept the terms and conditions of Clifton Cameras' Leica SL Test Drive.
- This promotion is available to UK residents only and the test drive must take place in the UK.
- The Test Drive kit can only be collected and returned in person from our Dursley store, upon proof of identification and damages deposit payment processing.
- Customer must provide 2 forms of identification, which includes passport or driver’s licence and utility bill from within last 3 months, together with a copy of their insurance documentation for this hire.
- Leica SL ‘Test Drive’ equipment remains the property of Clifton Cameras Ltd at all times and must not be pledged, loaned, deposited or sold to any other third party.
- It is the responsibility of the Test Drive customer to ensure that the equipment is fully functional, undamaged and complete on collection from Clifton Cameras. Equipment should consist of a Leica SL body, Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4, camera shoulder strap, lens cap, charged battery, battery charger and SD card.
- The Test Drive customer is responsible for the safe keeping of the equipment and protection against the elements of vandalism, theft, loss or improper use. Damage to the equipment caused by accident or misuse is the sole responsibility of the test drive customer. Any loss or theft must be reported to the police and a crime reference number received and Clifton Cameras must also be informed immediately.
- The Test Drive customer will be liable for any element of loss or damage to the equipment and accessories. Therefore, you will need to arrange suitable insurance for the goods being rented and proof of this will be required prior to collection.
- The period of the hire is limited to a maximum of 48 hours, penalties apply for late return as stipulated in item 14.
- Collection & return days are Monday to Wednesday. Wednesday to Friday and Saturday to Monday.
- Items will be available to collect at 12:00 on the day of hire and must be returned 09:30 at the latest on the agreed return date.
- A damages deposit of £2000 must be paid prior to any goods being rented on this promotion. This will be refunded upon undamaged goods being safely returned.
- Any missing or damaged accessories will be charged at full RRP.
- Penalties will be applied for late return of equipment at a rate of £500 per day per item.
- Hire is restricted to one rental per household.
- This promotion is a Test Drive and should not be used for any professional or paid activities, therefore Clifton Cameras Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss whatsoever in relation to this hire or consequential losses that may be derived from it.
- Clifton Cameras Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this activity in whole or part without prior notice.
* Valid forms of photo ID are UK Passport and Driving licence both must be in date. Proof of address must be dated within the last three months and match the address on the photo ID. We will except utility bills and bank statements only.