Join us on Tuesday 18th June for a Leica Take Over Day
Leica will be available in our store in Dursley from 10am through to 4pm with a wide range of Leica M
and the all-new Q2
. A representative will be on-hand to demo the cameras, ask any questions you have and advise on the most suitable system for you.
The Leica Q2 follows on from the popular Leica Q and has 95% higher resolution than the former model, 47.3MP on a full frame image sensor. The other stand-out features are:
- Dust and spray waterproofing gives peace of mind
- OLED, High-Resolution 3.68megapixel electronic viewfinder
- A 28mm fixed prime lens, the Summilux 1:1,7/28 ASPH
- Fast 0.15s Autofocus, best AF and burst shooting speeds in the compact class at the time of launch
- Optional automatic OIS (1/60s and slower)
- ISO 50-5.00
- 20fps electronic shutter & 10fps mechanical shutter
- 4K Video
- High-resolution touch screen
- Bluetooth connection to the Leica FOTOS App
There is no need to book, just pop along between 10am and 5pm. If there is something of particular interest in the Leica product range you would like to see please send through an email to email@example.com
with the subject 'Leica June Take Over Product Request'.
Where is the Dursley Store?
Our store is based in Dursley, South Gloucestershire. The address is:
28 Parsonage Street