The evolution of a legend....
In 2016, we are celebrating ten years of digital M photography. Cameras that build on more than a century of continuous innovation. Icons that captured many of the world’s most famous pictures, documented the history of the world we live in, and inspired generations of visual storytellers to expand our horizons.
To celebrate 10 Years of Leica Digital M Photography, we are offering you a Special Trade-in Promotion.
Promotion Period: June 22nd 2016 until November 30th 2016 inclusive
How the trade-in program works
With the trade-in program, you can trade-in any camera for a new Leica M (Typ 240), M-P (Typ 240), or M Monochrom (Typ 246) and receive a £500 trade in bonus.
How this works:
1. Get a quote for part exchange via the Part Exchange Enquiry Form or give us a call.
2. We will collect or book you in to visit the store so we can see and test your camera.
3. We confirm the value of the trade-in camera and this value would be put towards the cost of the new M camera*
4. We will then provide you with a Trade-in voucher together with a copy of the sales invoice.
5. You post a copy of your sales invoice and the completed trade-in voucher to the following address:-
Accounts Department Leica Camera Ltd.
34 Bruton Place
6. Once your sales invoice is received by Leica Camera Ltd, you will be sent a cheque for £500.
*The Leica M (Typ 262) and Leica M-D (Typ 262) are excluded from this offer.
PRECONDITIONS FOR TRADE-IN
To qualify to receive a Leica £500 trade-in reward (available to UK residents only) a new Leica M (Typ240); M-P (Typ240); Leica Monochrom (Typ 246) camera body must be purchased from an Authorised Leica System Dealer, Boutique or Store in the UK or Ireland between June 22nd 2016 to November 30th 2016 inclusive.
The Authorised Leica Dealer determines the value of the trade-in camera and this value will be put towards the cost of the new M camera, this must be completed in one transaction. Claimants must complete all the details on this form at the time of purchase and the form must be endorsed by the dealer.
The completed form together with the original sales receipt (on which the trade-in offer should be noted by the dealer) should be returned to - Accounts Department, Leica Camera Ltd. 34 Bruton Place, Mayfair, London, W1J 6NR.
Leica Camera Ltd cannot accept responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged or illegible applications. We recommend that claimants send their application by recorded delivery.
This promotion is not available on second hand products. Once the customer’s sales invoice is received by Leica Camera Ltd, the customer will receives a cheque from Leica Camera Ltd. for £500. The offer will be fulfilled by cheque (made payable to the name shown on the application and mailed to the applicants UK address) Please allow 28 days for cheque delivery from receipt of application.