Enjoy a bit extra this summer when you trade in your old optics for a Leica Noctivid or Ultravid HD Plus binoculars.
All you need to do is the following:
- Send us a Used Quote enquiry by clicking here >
- Once you have your quote you can choose to come to our Dursley store or arrange for us to collect these from you on a weekday of your choosing.
- A final offer will be given after inspection and testing with up to £150 extra allowance added.
Example, the binoculars offered are worth £200 as a part exchange. If the you decide to purchase a Leica Noctivid then the £200 you have been offered plus the £150 we are adding in means that they now have a part exchange value of £350. If you decide on a pair of Ultravid HD Plus bincoulars we will add £100 to the final offer value.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional period runs 1st July - 31st October 2017.
- Purchase must be made at the same time as the trade in.
- The trade in allowance is given as an addition to the trade in price offered after a full inspection and test.
- Clifton Cameras reserves the rights to refuse taking in items they decide are not in the condition or good working order.
- The part exchange quote is a guide given based on the information given on the enquiry form.
- The trade in allowance is only applicable to one trade in item per purchase.
- T&Cs might be subject to change at any time during the promotional period.