Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 350 AW
Built for photographers who need a versatile pack to protect both camera and adventure gear. Flipside Trek has the perfect balance of camera compartment and open space, plus all the features you expect in an outdoor pack.
- 50% dedicated camera space, 50% open space for personal items.
- Flipside body-side access allows you to get your gear without putting the bag down.
- ActivZone™ suspension provides all day wearing comfort.
- Multiple attachment points allow you to scale up or down the gear you carry outside of your bag.
- A built-in All Weather AW Cover™ may be deployed from a zippered pocket at the top of the pack for extra protection from rain, snow, dust and sand.
- CradleFit™ padded pockets suspend and protect your tablet.
- Stretch-mesh water bottle pouches on either side of bag.
Nature is About Balance
... and so is Flipside Trek. Strike the perfect balance between carrying camera equipment and the outdoor gear you need for a day's adventure in the wild.
Pack for Your Needs
Never compromise your experience for lack of space. The split camera and open space compartments allow you to pack what you want, how you want.
The Legend of Flipside
Lowepro pioneered secure body-side access with the original Flipside.
The new hinged panel in the Flipside Trek allows even easier access to your gear without taking off the pack.
The ActivZone™ suspension system and straps make carrying effortless. Vented back panel will help keep you cool.
Attach All Your Tools
Carry a tripod, trekking poles, solar panel, water bottles, it's up to you. Flipside Trek provides all the mounting points you need to get the right gear to the right place at the right time.
|Product Dimensions||Internal Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 29 cm (9.06 x 5.51 x 11.42 in)
External Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 51 cm (11.02 x 7.87 x 20.08 in)
Tablet Compartment: 23 x 2.5 x 24 cm (9.06 x 0.98 x 9.45 in)
Volume (device): 15 litres
|Product Weight||1.4 kg (3.08 lbs)||