What makes the Lowepro m-Trekker BP 150 Backpack so different?
Lets be honest, there are a lot of backpacks out their claiming to be the best backpack for your photographic needs. However, the Lowepro m-Trekker BP 150 is a bag you may not have come across before. But now you're here, it ‘s definitely worth a moment to get to know. Weighting only 1KG (empty), it a very light carrying solution for your gear, with fantastically well design pockets to allow you access on the move.
Key Features of the Lowepro m-Trekker BP150 Backpack
This m-Trekker BP150 can be carried by its built-in top handle, or worn using its adjustable shoulder straps, which are complemented by a padded rear panel, that cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort. Before the backpack's rear panel, a top-facing zipped pocket can be dedicated for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones. Access to this m-Trekker BP150's main compartment is achieved by first placing the rear panel on a flat surface. Its front panel can then be unzipped and flipped open to reveal two-memory card pockets over eight adjustable and removable dividers which can be configured according to the specific camera equipment being stored or carried.
- Camera compartment can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera
- Eight padded, touch-fastened removable dividers allow the main compartment's space to be configured according to the specific equipment placed within it
- Inside wall of the main compartment's front panel includes a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets
- Mesh organizational pockets can be used to store and organize memory cards, lens caps, or lens cleaning supplies
- When front panel is closed, laptop pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents
- Top-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Zippered accessory pocket along outside of the front panel
- Two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under the backpack
- Left and right stretchable side pockets can each hold a water bottle
- Carry options include built-in top handle and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Padded rear panel cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort
- Durable, weather-resistant polyester and cotton construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain