Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 21/5/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £799.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £799.00
Total Payable on 21/5/2020 - £799.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 21/5/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Nikon 105mm f2.8G AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor
The AF-S VR 105 f/2.8G IF-ED brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. It offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras. This lens incorporates Nikon's second-generation vibration reduction system (VR II) that allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster when compared with a conventional lens (as determined by Nikon performance test). The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and IF (Internal Focusing) ensure quiet autofocusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation. Optical performance is enhanced by an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element that minimizes chromatic aberration, and Nano Crystal Coat which drastically reduces flare, enabling finely defined, clear images.
- The world's first macro lens equipped with VR.
- VR II function offers the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet autofocusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
- Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- Focus options - Automatic with manual override and Manual only.
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds.
- 62 mm diameter filter attachment (non-rotating).