Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means Buy now and pay in full before 17/4/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. Should the balance not be paid in full by 17/4/2020 (approx.) you will automatically enter into a loan agreement with 42 equal payments with a representative APR of 19.9%. If you settle earlier than 42 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Price of Goods: £649.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £649.00
Total Payable on 17/4/2020 - £649.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 17/4/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Nikon 16-85mm f3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX NIKKOR
Highly portable, powerful zoom lens with high-quality optics designed for use with Nikon DX Format digital SLRs. With a 5.3X zoom and 16-85mm focal range, this lens delivers superb versatility for a wide variety of shooting situations. Equipped with Nikon's second-generation Vibration Reduction (VRII) system and exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM), it offers superb performance in low-light, delivering steady images to both the sensor and viewfinder, and features fast, quiet autofocus. An ideal all-round lens for today's high-resolution SLRs.
- Powerful 5.3x zoom with wide 16-85mm focal range (35mm equivalent: 24 to 127.5mm), perfect for everything from portraits to interiors, architecture and landscapes.
- Second-generation Vibration Reduction (VR II) stabilization system enables more flexible hand-held shooting and lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 times slower.
- Exceptionally high optical performance: designed specifically for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR sensors.
- Closest-focusing distance: 0.38m.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimizing spherical aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, whisper-quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating greatly reduces ghosting and flare and ensures outstanding color reproduction.
- Compatible with 67mm filter attachments.
- Focal length
- 16-85 mm
- Maximum aperture
- Minimum aperture
- Lens construction
- 17 elements in 11 groups (with two ED glass elements, three aspherical lenses)
- Picture angle
- 83° - 18°50'
- Closest focus distance
- 0.38 m/1.3 ft. (throughout the entire zoom range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio
- No. of diaphragm blades
- 7 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size
- 67 mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount)
- Approx. 72 x 85 mm/2.8 x 3.4 in.
- Approx. 485 g/17.1 oz
- Supplied accessories
- 67 mm snap-on front lens cap LC-67, Rear lens cap LF-1,Bayonet hood HB-39, Flexible lens pouch CL-1015
- Optional accessories
- 67 mm screw-in filters