Nikon 300 mm f4D ED-IF AF-S Nikkor
The Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 300mm f4D ED-IF is a compact and sturdy, advanced quality prime telephoto lens effective for a wide range of telephotography, from sports and wildlife shooting to close-up portraiture to general landscape photography. It is designed for FX format DSLRs however will work in DX format as well and offers a 35mm focal length equivalence of 450mm on DX-format DSLRs. Two extra-low dispersion optical glass elements virtually eliminate secondary optical chromatic aberrations and Nikon's Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces flare and ghosting.
The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, quiet auto focusing with seamless manual override and the internal focus design maintains a compact, lightweight form, keeping the front element from rotating, which is preferable when using certain filters.
Physically, the lens provides a built-in lens hood to deflect unwanted light, a large focus ring and a detachable, rotatable tripod collar for stable, shake-free shooting. The lens also supports a manual aperture ring and is compatible with Nikon teleconverters for extended reach.
- Compact telephoto prime lens compatible with FX and DX format cameras. Provides the 35mm focal length equivalence of 450mm on DX format DSLRs
- Two ED glass elements and Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Internal Focus (IF) system provide fast, precise and near-silent AF action
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- Manual aperture ring, removable tripod collar and built-in lens hood
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,299.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.