Nikon Hands-on Landscape Workshop with Nikon Tutor Neil Freeman
On September 27th we are hosting a unique experience with Nikon, introducing their D7500 and D500 bodies with the 28mm f1.4, 10-20mm and 8-15mm lenses.
You will have a hands-on session with Nikon Tutor Neil Freeman on the iconic Stinchcombe Hill to try the bodies and lenses.
The session will start at our Academy on Parsonage Street in Dursley, Gloucestershire, where you will be introduced to the products in a classroom environment and learn basic to advanced Landscape tips and tricks. We shall break for lunch and afterwards head to Stinchcombe Hill by minibus to start the hands-on session in the afternoon. To finish the workshop we will head back to the academy to review images and have a Q&A session.
UPDATE: It has been confirmed that the D850 will make a special guest appearance. 2 will be made available throughout the day for all customers to try out.
All this is available for just £75 with spaces limited to 10 people. You will receive a Special Offers pack plus a FREE Lexar 32GB 1000x Pro SDHC UHS-II worth £35 when you arrive at the Workshop!
Neil’s passion for photography began as a child and he has acquired an extensive knowledge across a range of camera brands and imaging software; his avid interest in new technologies has enabled him to become proficient in all forms of photography. Throughout the course of his career he has photographed everything from high end weddings, portraiture, landscapes and product photography. Running his own professional photography business for 10 years prior to joining Nikon, Neil now shares his expertise, talent and creativity by training others.
For the hands on part of the workshop you will be at the top of Stinchcombe Hill. Where Neil will be on hand to guide you through creating the perfect landscape shot. Using the tips and tricks given to you from the morning session you will have a couple of hours to take landscape shots before we head back to the academy to review images and answer any questions.
Venue – The Academy, 28 Parsonage Street and Stinchcombe Hill, Gloucestershire.
The Academy, situated next to our flagship store on Parsonage street in Dursley will be the location for the first part of our workshop. Neil will go through the basic and advanceds tips and tricks in a classroom set up.
Stinchcombe hill will be the second location for our workshop. Situated at the top of Dursley with stunning views across Gloucestershire.
Hands on Nikon Landscape Workshop
9:30am – 10:00am - Time of Arrival
Teas and Coffees on arrival.
10:00am - 10:30am - Welcome and Introduction to Nikon Tutor Neil Freeman, Camera bodies and Lenses
Introduction to the Nikon Tutor Neil Freeman. Neil will go through the different Nikon bodies and lenses available to use throughout the workshop.
10:30am – 11:00am - Examples of landscape photography
You will be able to look through different landscape shots taken by Neil. He will talk through how he created the images.
11:30am – 12:00pm - Landscape photography basic and advanced tips and tricks
Neil will go through all of the basic and advanced tips and tricks to create the perfect landscape shot. Answer any questions you may have an prepare you for your hands on session.
12:00pm – 12:30pm – Lunch break
Break for a finger buffet lunch.
12:45pm – 1:00pm - Minibus to Stinchcombe Hill
We will head to Dursley bus station at the end of the road to be picked up by the minibus to take us to Stinchcombe Hill.
1:00pm – 3:30pm - Hands-on Landscape session
Neil will be on hand to guide you through creating the perfect landscape shot. Using the tips and tricks given to you from the morning session you will have a couple of hours to take landscape shots before we head back to the academy to review images and answer any questions.
3:30pm – 3:45pm - Minibus back to the Academy
All reconvene to head back to the Academy in Dursley.
3:45pm – 4:30pm Review of questions with Q&A Session
Although you will be able to ask the ambassadors questions during the sessions and breaks, we have dedicated a Q&A session for any outstanding questions you have from your experience throughout the day.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrance to the workshop is restricted to ten customers, each of which must have purchased a ticket before the 25th of September 2017.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your place. We will issue a refund for as long as we receive 7-days notice prior to the workshop date.
- The workshop is designed, to enable you to see the D7500 and D500 Nikon camera bodies along with the 28mm F1.4, 10-20mm and the 8-15mm Lenses. You will be able to discuss the camera and lenses with Nikon Ambassadors & Clifton Cameras Ltd.
- The following activity will be put on throughout the day, to give you the chance to use the camera lenses and bodies to the best of their ability: Landscape tutorial workshop with Neil Freeman from the Nikon School.
- All people attending the day will receive a FREE Lexar Professional Memory Card, worth up to £35.00 to record images on of your day.
- Tickets and entry to the workshop are valid for Wednesday 27th September 2017 only.
- Whilst on the workshop you will be provided with teas and coffees on arrival. A finger buffet style lunch. Should you have any food allergies please let Olivia Wike know by emailing her at email@example.com prior to the event.
- You are welcome to bring your own photographic equipment to this workshop. Equipment insurance is not included, but is recommended as Clifton Cameras can not accept any liability for loss or damage to your equipment.
- All participants agree to have their photographs taken throughout the workshop, and for these images to be used for any activities in association with the advertising, marketing and promotion of this or future events and workshops.
- All participants allow Clifton Cameras Ltd to use images, whilst retaining full copyright, the participant has taken on the day. These images may be used in conjunction with activities associated with the advertising, marketing and promotion of this or future workshops/events.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.