This Winter we are giving you the opportunity to claim up to £140 cashback on selected Nikon cameras and lenses.
Offer Valid: 11/10/2017 - 09/01/2018
Final Claim Deadline: 09/02/2018
Selected Nikon Cameras and NIKKOR Lenses:
Nikon Landscape and Portrait Cashback 2017 Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available on the purchases of any of the applicable products listed within this Cashback Promotion.
- The offer is valid on purchases between 11th October 2017 and 9th January 2018 (inclusive). The closing date for receipt of applications is 9th February 2017 (inclusive).
- The promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Nikon UK Ltd within the UK and Republic of Ireland. Visit our website for a list of authorised retailers, but we would also advise to check with your retailer before buying.
- Nikon UK Ltd cannot accept claims against products purchased from eBay (whether listed as new or used). Purchases from Amazon will only be accepted when made directly from amazon.co.uk and not from 3rd party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, whether fulfilled by Amazon or not.
- This promotion is not available on any second hand, refurbished/reconditioned or counterfeit stock (including parallel traded stock).
- The products included in this promotional offer are subject to availability while stocks last. Failure of retailers to fulfil orders of promotional products over the promotional period is not the responsibility of Nikon.
- To claim for this promotion please complete the claim procedure at www.nikon.co.uk/promotions , the following items will be required to complete your claim:
- Proof of purchase in the form of a legible copy of the retail receipt or invoice clearly showing the product name AND date of purchase. Online order confirmation is NOT acceptable.
- Copy of the Nikon Europe Service Warranty document for the relevant products once the required details have been completed.
- These documents can either be uploaded to the claim website www.nikon.co.uk/promotions (in a digital format) or be sent via post, with the confirmation of the online claim submission, to the address provided.
- Where web access is unavailable please call 01420 525 506 to register your claim. - Submitted documents will not be returned to the applicant. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Nikon cannot accept responsibility for lost, delayed, mislaid, damaged or illegible applications.
- This offer will be redeemed directly through Nikon UK and under no circumstances by the retailer.
- All postal claims must be sent to: Nikon Wide-angle and Portrait cashback 2017, PO BOX 246, Alton, GU34 9BL. We will not accept any claims by fax, telephone or e-mail.
- The promotion is available to the original purchaser and is limited to one claim per person per product. Multiple claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
- This Cashback offer is subject to continuous ownership of the product(s) purchased. Nikon UK reserve the right to recall/cancel payment if the product is returned/resold.
- This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 or over. Employees of Nikon and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this activity may not participate in this offer.
- Upon receipt and verification of the cashback claim, Nikon will arrange for a direct BACS transfer payment to the Participant’s bank account. No alternative arrangement will be entered into.
- BACS transfers will only be made to bank accounts held in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Transfers will be made in the currency of the country the bank account is held in.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to ensure that the bank details provided are correct. Nikon are not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed.
- Most queries can be answered by visiting our FAQ page at www.nikon.co.uk/promotions. Any further questions should be addressed to 01420 525 506.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any application, including but not limited to name and address. Nikon reserves the right to reject claims if it suspects fraudulent activity. Applications that do not comply with the terms and conditions or participants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will have all their claims declared void. Nikon’s decisions in relation to the promotion are final.
- The promoter may pass your details on to a third party for handling and fulfilment purposes for this offer only.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Where circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter make the promotion unviable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details.