Nikon Z 6 Mirrorless Camera with 24-70mm Lens
The full-frame Nikon Z 6 mirrorless camera features an all-new design including a large 55mm mount, 24.5MP sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor. Designed for multimedia creators and photographers that demand the latest imaging technology in a compact package the Z 6 features a weatherproofed magnesium alloy body that weighs in at a mere 675g.
Nikon Z 6 Features:
- New large 55mm in diameter Z lens mount - 19% larger than the Nikon F-mount
- A backside illuminated 24.5MP Nikon FX-format CMOS sensor
- Hybrid AF system with 273 phase detection autofocus points across 90% of the imaging area
- The latest generation EXPEED 6 image processor and new Picture Control functionality
- A 3690k-dot OLED electronic viewfinder delivers 100% frame coverage and 0.8x magnification
- In-camera vibration reduction provides 5.0 stops of stability - a Nikon first
- Totally new and ergonomically designed magnesium alloy body
- Record 4K UHD/30p with full-pixel readout and also FHD/120p
- 4K N-log and 10 bit HDMI output
What AF system does the Z 6 have?
The Z 6 uses a hybrid AF system with 273 focus points covering approximately 90% of the imaging area.
What lenses can be used with the Z 6?
The Z 6 can be used with the new Z series of NIKKOR lenses, see them here >
You can also use the new FTZ to use your current Nikon F-Mount lenses with the Z6. Check out the FTZ adapter here >
Does the it have a tilting screen?
Yes, the Z 6 has a tilting, touch operational, 8-cm/3.2-in., 2100k-dot screen.
What is the Z 6 like to handle?
The Z 6 has an ergonomic design unique to Nikon that enables intuitive operation. If you currently use Nikon D-SLRs you will be familiar with the the buttons and menus. The Z6 comes in at approx. 134 × 100.5 × 67.5 mm/5.3 × 4 × 2.7 in in size and approx. 675g/1 lb 7.9 oz.
Does the Z 6 have good creative features?
The Z 6 has a huge range of creature tools; Dream/Morning/Pop/Sunday/Somber/Dramatic/Silence/Bleached/Melancholic/Pure/Denim/Toy/Sepia/Blue/Red/Pink/Charcoal/Graphite/Binary/Carbon
Can the Z 6 be used for images and video?
The Z 6 has 4K UHD at 30fps with N-Log available. You can also continue to take still images whilst recording video.
How about time-lapse photography?
The Z 6 has got this covered aswell with 4K UHD and Full-HD time-lapse options along with exposure smoothing and silent photography features.