Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means Buy now and pay in full before 20/4/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. Should the balance not be paid in full by 20/4/2020 (approx.) you will automatically enter into a loan agreement with 42 equal payments with a representative APR of 19.9%. If you settle earlier than 42 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Price of Goods: £1,899.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,899.00
Total Payable on 20/4/2020 - £1,899.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 20/4/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Pentax 33-55mm f/4.5 AL SMC FA 645
The Pentax smc FA 645 33-55mm f/4.5 AL Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens designed for use with medium format Pentax 645 mount cameras. It features an aperture range of f/4.5-32 and has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 26-43.5mm, providing a very useful range of wide-angle lengths. This lens in particular utilizes two aspherical elements that greatly reduce distortion, field curvature, and coma aberrations common with wide angle lenses.
The 33-55mm features a lens construction of 11 elements in 8 groups, including some high refraction low-dispersion glass. To maintain image quality, it uses a 3-group floating zoom to reduce field curvature throughout the range. Also, the 33-55mm has a minimum focus distance of 15.7".
For smooth out-of-focus areas, the lens has an eight blade aperture diaphragm. Additionally, it features an 82mm front filter thread.
- 35mm focal length equivalent of 26-43.5mm
- Aperture range of f/4.5 to f/32
- Angle of view of 80° to 53° which equates to 65° to 43° on Pentax 645 digital cameras
- Lens construction of 11 elements in 8 groups
- Low-dispersion glass elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations and maximize sharpness
- Accepts 82mm threaded filters
- Minimum focusing distance throughout the zoom range is 15.7"
- Super Multi Coating increases light transmission as well as helps to eliminate ghosting and flaring
- Works with both film and digital formats
- Aperture ring and focusing distance scale
- Eight diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas