Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 29/9/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £1,449.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,449.00
Total Payable on 29/9/2020 - £1,449.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 29/9/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Pentax 55-110mm f/5.6 SMC FA 645
The Pentax 55-110mm f5.6 SMC FA 645 is designed for use with film and digital PENTAX 645 mount medium-format cameras. This standard zoom lens features a standard to medium telephoto view of 43.8mm to 87mm, for 35mm equivalent focal lengths, and a constant minimum aperture of f/5.6, which goes down to f/45.
Also the Pentax 55-110mm f5.6 SMC lens ensures you capture a clear, crisp shot. Super Multi Coating prevents ghosting and flare, while extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements block chromatic aberrations and improve contrast and sharpness.
To take the image you want, the lens allows you to get as close as 2.6 feet and offers an eight-blade diaphragm for out-of-focus areas.
Key Features of The Pentax 55-110mm 645
- 35mm focal length equivalent of 43.5-87mm
- Aperture range of f/5.6 to f/45
- Angle of view of 53° to 28°, which equates to 43° to 22.5° on Pentax 645 digital cameras
- Lens construction of 9 elements in 9 groups
- Super Multi Coating increases light transmission as well as helps to eliminate ghosting and flaring
- Extra low-dispersion glass elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations and maximize sharpness
- Minimum focusing distance is 2.6'
- Accepts 82mm threaded filters
- Works with both film and digital formats
- Aperture ring and focusing distance scale
- Eight diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas