Pentax 55-110mm f/5.6 SMC FA 645
The Pentax 55-110mm f5.6 SMC FA 645 is designed for use with film and digital PENTAX 645 mount medium-format cameras. This standard zoom lens features a standard to medium telephoto view of 43.8mm to 87mm, for 35mm equivalent focal lengths, and a constant minimum aperture of f/5.6, which goes down to f/45.
Also the Pentax 55-110mm f5.6 SMC lens ensures you capture a clear, crisp shot. Super Multi Coating prevents ghosting and flare, while extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements block chromatic aberrations and improve contrast and sharpness.
To take the image you want, the lens allows you to get as close as 2.6 feet and offers an eight-blade diaphragm for out-of-focus areas.
Key Features of The Pentax 55-110mm 645
- 35mm focal length equivalent of 43.5-87mm
- Aperture range of f/5.6 to f/45
- Angle of view of 53° to 28°, which equates to 43° to 22.5° on Pentax 645 digital cameras
- Lens construction of 9 elements in 9 groups
- Super Multi Coating increases light transmission as well as helps to eliminate ghosting and flaring
- Extra low-dispersion glass elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations and maximize sharpness
- Minimum focusing distance is 2.6'
- Accepts 82mm threaded filters
- Works with both film and digital formats
- Aperture ring and focusing distance scale
- Eight diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,223.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.