Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £899.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Rotolight AEOS LED Light
A lightweight lighting system designed to meet the needs of both flash photographers and videographers that require continuous lighting for portrait and location shooting. The AEOS is a bi-colour lightweight LED with an integrated Elinchrom Skyport HSS flash receiver and weighs under 1.5kg.
The AEOS features a strong light output of approximately 5750 lux at 3 feet and industry-leading colour accuracy for smooth natural skin tones and excellent battery life ( 3 hours continuous run time on a single charge).
Aluminium handles on the AEOS give users a way to easily manipulate the light in order to achieve the desired lighting scenario. A strong professional quality ball head provides stability and 360º rotation and 200º of tilt when mounted on a light stand.
The AEOS features a strong set of features for small to medium-sized video productions and portrait lighting setups. Take advantage of rapid LED lighting by using High-Speed Sync Flash with no recycle time. Forget about tedious lighting set-ups and long recycle times and focus on being creative with the Rotolight AEOS LED lighting.
Key Features of the Rotolight AEOS LED Light:
- High-Speed Sync Flash - HSS flash mode features zero recycle time at 200% of the maximum continuous light output giving you a huge advantage when shooting portraits or trying to freeze actions. This strobe ability means photographers and videographers can reduce the amount of equipment they need on set.
- CineSFX provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
- True Aperture Dimming smart feature calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
- Designer Fade provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
- AccuColour LED phosphor technology ensures the AEOS delivers exceptional colour rendering (CRI:96+, TLCI 91) eliminating the need to spend time and money correcting colour and skin tones in post-production.