Sandisk 64GB Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I
Managed by the Power Core™ Controller, the SanDisk Extreme® Pro™ SDXC™ UHS-I memory card raises the bar for speed and performance within the SanDisk SD™ memory card product line. Experience longer RAW + JPEG continuous burst mode shooting performance and capture fast-action Full HD† video like never before - even in extreme conditions.
- Up to 95MB/sec (633X UHS-I) read speed and up to 90MB/sec (600X U3) write speed for extreme shot-to-shot peformance and faster downloads to your computer
- Capacities: 8GB**, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Full HD† Video speed enabled by UHS Speed Class 1†† to capture fast-action video in full high definition†, even in 3D
- The Power Core controller’s advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card
- Extreme reliability in extreme conditions: tested to perform in operating temperatures from -25°C to 85°C
- 30-year limited warranty
*Up to 95MB/sec (633X) read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/sec (600X). Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
**1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
Proof points refer to SD, SDHC, microSD and microSDHC card formats up to 32 GB only; See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.
†Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps) HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, and other factors. See:www.sandisk.com/HD
††UHS Speed Class 1 designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-I enabled host devices.
Not all devices support SDHC™ or SDXC™ memory cards. Contact your device manufacturer for details.