Sony E 10-18mm f4 OSS Lens
Super wide-angle zoom lens
E 10–18mm F4 OSS (SEL1018)
From expansive landscapes to striking interior shots with dramatic perspective, capture it all with total precision – even in low-light conditions.
Capture smooth, blur-free images
Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilisation within the lens ensures smooth, blur-free photos and videos when shooting handheld.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
Aspherical lens elements minimise distortion while Super ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass provides superior contrast and resolution, even at the 10mm focal length.
Fast, agile focusing
An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- Experiment with space and perspective a minimum focal length of only 10mm lets you capture striking interior shots as well as dramatic landscapes
- Enjoy greater creative control because the F4 maximum aperture remains unchanged even when zooming, you can adjust depth of field more freely
- Noise-free shots even in low light with a constant maximum aperture of F4, you can use fast shutter speeds without raising ISO sensitivity unnecessarily
- Precise, high quality images three aspherical lens elements minimise spherical aberration and distortion, with less bleed even at maximum aperture
- Capture beauty in the blur the signature circular aperture helps create beautifully smooth, rounded blur on the out-of-focus elements in a shot
- Rich image quality with Super ED glass Super Extra-Low Dispersion glass reduces chromatic aberrations to sharpen image quality even at the 10mm focal length
- Built-in image stabilisation when shooting hand-held, particularly night scenes or dimly lit interiors, Optical SteadyShot enables detailed, blur-free results