Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £620.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Swarovski 10x25 CL Mountain Pocket Binoculars
The Swarovski Optik 8x25 CL Pocket Mountain Binocular is a lightweight and convenient close to mid-range optic that combines the quality construction and viewing precision that nature enthusiasts have come to expect. To help offset the relatively small objectives and to ensure bright and crisp views, the CL Mountains utilize the iconic Swarovski SWAROBRIGHT, SWAROTOP, and SWARODUR lens coatings. These coatings work together to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color rendition across the entire field of view.
This addition to the CL family features a dual-hinge bridge that allows the optical barrels to fold tightly underneath for space-saving compact footprint that can easily fit in a pocket, pack, or purse. The folding bridge design also gives them a broad interpupillary range to accommodate a wide range of users from children to adults. To withstand the rigors of the outdoors, the lightweight aluminum chassis is wrapped in a protective rubber armor accented with textured palm pads to improve its slip-resistant grip. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof to a depth of 13-feet, while being resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes or environmental conditions.
- 8x magnification
- 25mm objectives
- Compact roof prism optical path
- Highly reflective SWAROBRIGHT prism coating optimizes color representation and contrast
- Anti-reflection SWAROTOP lens coating reduce glare and improves contrast, color rendition, and clarity
- Scratch-resistant SWARODUR coatings protect exterior lens surfaces
- 357' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge/dual-hinge configuration
- Recessed center focus wheel with raised ridges to more easily control the focus precision
- ±5 right eye dioptric correction
- 50-74mm interpupillary adjustment range accommodates a wide variety of users from children to adults
- Twist-up eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Long 17mm eye relief
- Comfortable 3.1mm eye relief
- Dual hinges on the bridge allow the optical tubes to fold tight underneath for an extremely compact form factor when closed
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy chassis
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes or environmental conditions
- Waterproof to a depth of 13' (4 meters)
- Protective rubber armoring with textured palm pads provides a comfortable slip-resistant grip
- Broad -13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C) operating temperature range
- Compact 4.3x4" footprint
- Lightweight: 12.2 ounces
|Effective objective lens diameter (mm)||25|
|Exit pupil diameter (in/mm)||0.10/2.5|
|Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (in/mm)||0.67/17|
|Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m)||294/98|
|Field of view (degrees)||5.6|
|Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees)||5.6|
|Field of view, apparent (degrees)||53|
|Shortest focusing distance (ft/m)||8.2/2.5|
|Dioptric compensation (dpt)||± 5|
|Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt)||8|
|Light transmission (%)||88|
|Pupil distance (in/mm)||2.0-2.9/50-74|
|Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1||15.8|
|Length approx. (in/mm)*||4.3/110|
|Width approx. (in/mm)**||3.9/98|
|Height approx. (in/mm)**||1.8/46|
|Weight approx. (oz/g)||12.3/350|
|Functional temperature||-13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C / +55 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)|
|Submersion tightness||13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)|
|* Value with eyecups twisted in||_|
|** Dimensions at a pupil distance of 2.5 in / 64 mm||_|