Test drive a Tamron prime lens for 48 hours this January and February and save £75 if you decide to buy!
Customers test driving a Tamron Prime lens can receive a £75 saving if they choose to purchase a prime lens when they bring it back. The lens must be loaned from and returned to our Dursely store location.
28 Parsonage Street
Gloucestershire GL11 4AA
T: 01453 548128
Offer valid January & February 2017
See available models below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is the responsibility of the customer to understand and accept the terms and conditions of Clifton Cameras' Tamron Test Drive.
- This promotion is available to UK residents only and the test drive must take place in the UK.
- The Test Drive kit can only be collected and returned in person from our Dursley store, upon proof of identification and damages deposit payment processing.
- Customer must provide 2 forms of identification, which includes passport or driver’s licence and utility bill from within last 3 months.
- Tamron ‘Test Drive’ equipment remains the property of Clifton Cameras Ltd at all times and must not be pledged, loaned, deposited or sold to any other third party.
- It is the responsibility of the Test Drive customer to ensure that the equipment is fully functional, undamaged and complete on collection from Clifton Cameras. Equipment will consist of on of the Tamron Prime Lenses listed above.
- The Test Drive customer is responsible for the safe keeping of the equipment and protection against the elements of vandalism, theft, loss or improper use. Damage to the equipment caused by accident or misuse is the sole responsibility of the test drive customer. Any loss or theft must be reported to the police and a crime reference number received and Clifton Cameras must also be informed immediately.
- The Test Drive customer will be liable for any element of loss or damage to the equipment and accessories. Therefore, you will need to arrange suitable insurance for the goods being rented and proof of this will be required prior to collection.
- The period of the hire is limited to a maximum of 48 hours, penalties apply for late return as stipulated in item 14.
- Collection & return days are Monday to Wednesday. Wednesday to Friday and Saturday to Monday.
- Items will be available to collect at 12:00 on the day of hire and must be returned 09:30 at the latest on the agreed return date.
- A damages deposit of £100 must be paid prior to any goods being loaned on this promotion. This will be refunded upon undamaged goods being safely returned.
- Any missing or damaged product will be charged at full RRP.
- Penalties will be applied for late return of equipment at a rate of £100 per day per item.
- Hire is restricted to one rental per household.
- This promotion is a Test Drive and should not be used for any professional or paid activities, therefore Clifton Cameras Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss whatsoever in relation to this hire or consequential losses that may be derived from it.
- Clifton Cameras Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this activity in whole or part without prior notice.
* Valid forms of photo ID are UK Passport and Driving licence both must be in date. Proof of address must be dated within the last three months and match the address on the photo ID. We will except utility bills and bank statements only.