Tenba DNA 15 Backpack Graphite
Capacity: Mirrorless or DSLR camera with 4-6 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8).
The DNA 15 Backpack was designed to deliver the year-round, all-weather, rugged performance of a true bike messenger bag, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear. This bag boasts features chosen for quick access and weather protection, like the Fidlock magnetic clip and water-repellent rolltop design.
The DNA 15 Backpack was built to accommodate a mirrorless camera with 3-4 lenses or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8). The rear padded sleeve will hold a laptop up to 15 inches.
- Versatile rolltop opening protects contents from rain when rolled tightly, and allows expandability to hold extra cargo when needed.
- Camera insert is sized to fit either in the bottom of the bag or in the upper roll-top compartment for convenient lens changing on location.
- Tenba's Exclusive Pivot-Fit™ Harness Straps automatically adjust to different shoulder shapes for a custom fit.
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clip is the quickest clip in the world. It allows easy drop-in attachment, fast slide release and can be opened or closed with one hand.
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the sun, and black on the other side for stealth.
- Reinforced side pocket and security strap accommodate most popular tripod sizes.
- Elasticized micro-mesh pocket provides quick storage for a water bottle on the outside of the bag.
- Zippered pocket on the front provides secure storage for important items like a mobile phone and keys.
- Removable padded camera insert protects a mirrorless camera with 3-4 lenses or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8).
- The bag can be converted for general-purpose, non-photo use, by removing the camera insert and compartment divider.
- Padded sleeve holds a laptop up to 15 inches.
- Rear trolley strap slides over the extending handle of rolling luggage or equipment case for secure piggyback travel.
- Hip belt can be removed when not needed.
- Tenba's exclusive water- and abrasion-resistant body armour base panel protects the bag on wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Tons of pockets and compartments to keep batteries, cables, chargers, pens and business cards organized.
- Exterior: 600 denier Helix™ with a durable water repellant coating, seatbelt-grade webbing, waterproof tarpaulin bottom panel.
- Interior: Lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- Hardware: Fidlock® clip, waterproof YKK® zippers and contoured zipper pull.