Think Tank Retrospective 30 Leather Bag - Sandstone
The Retrospective™ 30 Leather is a soft-sided camera shoulder bag, which is the perfect size for DSLR camera systems. With Hook and Loop "Sound Silencers" on the front flap to eliminate noise while opening the bag, you can remain inconspicuous in any situation.
ABOUT THE RETROSPECTIVE™ SERIES
The Retrospective™ shoulder bag series is comprised of five shoulder bags:
Retrospective™ 5, Retrospective™ 7, Retrospective™ 10, Retrospective™ 20, Retrospective™ 30
…AND two lens changer bags:
Retrospective™ Lens Changer 2 and Retrospective™ Lens Changer 3.
WHO IS THE RETROSPECTIVE FOR?
This range has been created for the professional photographer who wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Ideal for photojournalists and travel photographers.
Think Tank Photo product designers have blended the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags and have infused it with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
These lightweight, ergonomically designed bags use soft and supple fabrics that conform to your body. The colours are derived and influenced by nature, and the features and quality that you have come to expect from Think Tank Photo bags all come together to form the Retrospective collection. Each Retrospective™ bag comes in a choice of either black poly spun fabric, pinestone or slate blue cotton canvas.
This series of camera shoulder bags is full of individual character and uncompromising quality, influenced by the past and made for professionals.
- Genuine Dakota leather flap and accents complement the casual appearance of the soft, form fitting Retrospective Leather series
- Dedicated zippered tablet/laptop pocket for 10” tablet or 11” MacBook Air
- Dual cross buckle on front flap for added security
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Sound Silencers™ to turn off the front flap hook and loop to eliminate noise while opening the bag
- Webbing loops for attaching accessories
- Simple front flap to conceal photo equipment
- Removable carrying handle
- Removable divider set for custom layouts
- Carries a pro size DSLR with zoom lens attached
- Accommodates up to a 70-200 f2.8 lens (hood reversed) attached to pro DSLR body facing sideways
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with 2 DSLR bodies in front pockets
- Two front pocket each hold a pro DSLR camera body (body only)
- Organiser pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
- Includes: seam sealed rain cover for protection against the elements
- Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Side pockets and side webbing loops carrying for additional accessories
- Clear business card holder
- High quality YKK zippers
- Soft, flexible, lightweight
- 1 gripped DSLR with standard zoom lens attached and 1-3 additional lenses, including a 70–200mm f/2.8. 10” tablet fits in rear pocket
- 2 gripped DSLRs (bodies only) in front pockets and 2-4 lenses in main compartment, including a 70–200mm f/2.810” tablet /11” MacBook Air fits in rear zippered pocket
- Examples: 2 Canon 1DXs, 70-200mm f2.8 unattached, 24–70mm f2.8 attached, 16–35mm f2.8 or wide angle, iPad
- Examples: 2 Nikon D4s’, 70-200mm f2.8 unattached, 24–70mm f2.8 attached, 14-24mm f2.8 or wide angle, 11” MacBook Air
- Internal Dimensions: 38 x 24 x 15.2cm* (15" W x 9.5" H x 6" D*)
- External Dimensions: 40.6 x 26.7 x 19 cm (16" W x 10.5" H x 7.5" D)
- Laptop Compartment: 34 x 22 x 1.8 cm (13.4” W x 8.7” H x 0.7” D)
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Exterior: All fabric exterior treated with durable water resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for water resistance, genuine Dakota leather, sand-washed 100% cotton canvas, antique plated metal hardware, high quality YKK® zippers, polyspun & nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex liner and dividers, closed-cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
*bag softness and flexibility allows enough expansion to carry a pro size DSLR body facing down, with a lens attached inside the main compartment.