Tokina Lenses

20 Products Found Page 1 of 2

Tokina FÍRIN 20mm F2 F Lens - Sony E Mount

Why should I buy the Tokina FÍRIN 20mm F2 FE AF?

Optimised for use with Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras the Tokina Firin offers excellent optical performance in a lightweight compact construction. Aspherical lenses and super-low distortion glass eliminate chromatic aberration resulting in edge-to-edge clarity.

EAN:4961607634509

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£799.00

Tokina opera 16-28mm F2.8 FF Lens - Canon

Tokina's new opera, meaning art, 16-28 f2.8 lens for full frame D-SLRs offers a super wide-angle, superior high contrast iamges with beautiful bokeh rendering. This lens would be perfect option for photographers who specialize in landscape, interior architecture, street snap, documentary, environmental style portrait and night sky/time lapse photography genres.

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£699.00

Tokina opera 16-28mm F2.8 FF Lens - Nikon

Tokina's new opera, meaning art, 16-28 f2.8 lens for full frame D-SLRs offers a super wide-angle, superior high contrast iamges with beautiful bokeh rendering. This lens would be perfect option for photographers who specialize in landscape, interior architecture, street snap, documentary, environmental style portrait and night sky/time lapse photography genres.

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£699.00

Tokina AT-X 11-20 f2.8 PRO DX - Nikon

  • DX Lens designed for APS-C sensor cameras
  • Advanced Multi-layer, 14 Elements in 12 Groups
  • One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism switch between AF and MF
  • IncludesLens, Front Cap, Rear Cap, Hood, Warranty Card, User Manual
Pay Nothing
until
23/2/2020
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
12 Months

OUR PRICE

£469.00

Tokina AT-X 11-20 f2.8 PRO DX - Canon

  • DX Lens designed for APS-C sensor cameras
  • Advanced Multi-layer, 14 Elements in 12 Groups
  • One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism switch between AF and MF
  • IncludesLens, Front Cap, Rear Cap, Hood, Warranty Card, User Manual
Pay Nothing
until
23/2/2020
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
12 Months

OUR PRICE

£499.00

Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 AT-X 116 PRO DX II Lens - Canon Fit

Receive 2 additional years of warranty when you register your lens!

That means you will have 4 Years on all of your register Tokina Lenses!

> Click Here to Register Now!

Offer Valid From: 01/02/2017


The New Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II is an update to the widely popular and award winning AT-X 116 PRO DX, 11-16 F/2.8 lens.

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£479.00

Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 AT-X 116 PRO DX II Lens - Nikon Fit

Receive 2 additional years of warranty when you register your lens!

That means you will have 4 Years on all of your register Tokina Lenses!

> Click Here to Register Now!

Offer Valid From: 01/02/2017


The New Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II is an update to the widely popular and award winning AT-X 116 PRO DX, 11-16 F/2.8 lens.

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£479.00

Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 AT-X 116 PRO DX II Lens - Sony A Mount Fit

Receive 2 additional years of warranty when you register your lens!

That means you will have 4 Years on all of your register Tokina Lenses!

> Click Here to Register Now!

Offer Valid From: 01/02/2017


The New Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II is an update to the widely popular and award winning AT-X 116 PRO DX, 11-16 F/2.8 lens.

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£374.97

Tokina AF 12-28mm F4 AT-X PRO DX Lens - Canon

Receive 2 additional years of warranty when you register your lens!

That means you will have 4 Years on all of your register Tokina Lenses!

> Click Here to Register Now!

Offer Valid From: 01/02/2017


The new Tokina AT-X 12-28mmF/4lens has a super-wide to standard zoom range while maintaining a constant fast f/4.0 aperture. This makes ita very versatile lens for different photo applications such as scenery, street scenes photography and event coverage. The lens is designed for DSLR cameras with APS-C (DX) sized sensors.  

 

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£359.00

Tokina AF 12-28mm F4 AT-X PRO DX Lens - Nikon

Receive 2 additional years of warranty when you register your lens!

That means you will have 4 Years on all of your register Tokina Lenses!

> Click Here to Register Now!

Offer Valid From: 01/02/2017


The new Tokina AT-X 12-28mmF/4lens has a super-wide to standard zoom range while maintaining a constant fast f/4.0 aperture. This makes ita very versatile lens for different photo applications such as scenery, street scenes photography and event coverage. The lens is designed for DSLR cameras with APS-C (DX) sized sensors.  

 

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£399.00

Tokina AT-X 14-20mm f2 PRO DX Lens - Canon

Receive 2 additional years of warranty when you register your lens!

That means you will have 4 Years on all of your register Tokina Lenses!

> Click Here to Register Now!

Offer Valid From: 01/02/2017


Ultra-wide angle lens features an expanded telephoto zoom range and improved optical performance

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£729.00

Tokina AT-X 14-20mm f2 PRO DX Lens - Nikon

Receive 2 additional years of warranty when you register your lens!

That means you will have 4 Years on all of your register Tokina Lenses!

> Click Here to Register Now!

Offer Valid From: 01/02/2017


Ultra-wide angle lens features an expanded telephoto zoom range and improved optical performance

Pay Nothing
until
23/8/2019
> more options
Buy Now
Pay in
6 Months

OUR PRICE

£729.00
20 Products Found Page 1 of 2