How do we rate the condition of our Used Fujifilm X-M1 with XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS
Condition - Exc++ (Very good, fully working, moderate signs of use)
Included Accessories Box, Battery, Charger, Manual, Strap, Body Cap, Lens Cap, Back Cap, Lens Hood
Clifton's Code – 13011079
Key Features of the Fujifilm X-M1 with XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS
- D-SLR quality in a compact body.
- The large APS-C 16M X-Trans CMOS and EXR PROCESSOR II achieve impressive colour reproduction and high resolution.
- One Handed Operation & versatile 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Tilting LCD screen.
- Select from our diverse range of X mount interchangeable lenses.
- Wireless Image Transfer allows instant sharing via mobile devices.
Sensor Size: 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS
Pixels: 16.3 megapixels
Exposure: TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average
ISO: 200 to 6400 (expandable to 25600)
Frames Per Second: 5.6 / 3 selectable
LCD Size: 3.0" TFT. 920K dots
Focusing: Manual Focus / Area AF / Multi AF / Continuous AF / Tracking AF
Flash: Manual pop-up flash, Guide number: Approx. 7 (ISO200·m)
Live View: Yes