Coronavirus information - How our services are impacted?
In light of the rapidly evolving pandemic of the Covid-19 virus and the government advice to slow the spread of the disease, we are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
Please see below for details of what services are impacted:
- Our Retail Store will re open from the 4th July 2020 on an appointment basis, with new rules and regulations. Click here to find out more >
- Our Online Service continues to operate normally, including our Customer Service Contact Centre. We are still able to ship orders on a next day basis (yet please be advised that due to the severity of this situation there may be delays and delivery times cannot always be guaranteed).
- Trade-In / Part Exchange can still be accommodated including our usual collection service. For in store Part Exchanges, please check out our new store terms and coniditions by clicking here >
- Click and Collect. We are still able to facilitate a collection service from our hub in Gloucestershire and from out Dursley Retail Store from July 4th. Due to the health risks associated with Coronavirus, we are unable to allow any access to our facility or staff. All collections will need to be arranged by appointment only and customer orders will only be issued in a non-contact, safe environment.
- Events. All scheduled events are now cancelled until further notice.
You can reach us by Live Chat, email by calling 01453 548128 or by our social media channels.
Naturally, we will try our hardest to offer you all the best possible service we can during these challenging times and hope we can all get back to some kind of normality soon.