Why buy a DJI Osmo Mobile 3?
The Osmo Mobile series of smartphone gimbals is a great option for any vlogger, traveller or anyone wanting to capture ultra-smooth and stable video moments on their smartphone device.
It will deliver the awesome stabilisation you’d expect from DJI’s handheld gimbals. With a set of powerful motors that allow you to control your axes at 120°/second. It will pan up to 170°, roll from -85° to 252° and tilt -104° to 235°.
Osmo Mobile 3 Controls
- Joystick control button for pan and tilt
- Two thumb control buttons for power and camera control
- Zoom slider for easy control
Control your camera’s shutter with the Gesture Control function. This makes it excellent for self-portraits and group shots.
Sports mode will configure the gimbal to allow you to capture fast-paced action shots with ease.
Active Track 3.0
Press your trigger or gesture the camera to activate the excellent tracking functionality of Active Track 3.0. Track your subjects seamlessly - perfect for vlogging and more!
Creative presets will allow you to create 3x3 and 180-degree panoramic shots. You can also create awe-inspiring timelapse videos.
Will my phone fit the DJI Osmo Mobile 3?
The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 has a max. payload of 200g. It will hold mobile smartphones that measure up to:
- 180mm diagonally
- 9.5mm thick
- 162mm long
- Between 59-88mm wide
Key changes, what's new? Osmo Mobile 2 and 3 comparison
- New ergonomic design with comfortable button placement
- More compact and foldable which makes it very portable
- Sport mode and gesture control
- Active Track 3.0 for super-smooth tracking
- Compatible with the DJI Mimo App
- Can be used as a power bank to charge your phone
What is the DJI Mimo App?
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Specifications
Folded: 286×126×98 mm
Open: 157×130×46 mm
Max Payload: 200g
Battery: 2600 mAh Lithium-Ion battery