Speedlight School - ‘Flashes Of Inspiration’ Workshop
This ‘Flashes Of Inspiration’ workshop simply takes years off of the flash photography learning curve.
It has already helped countless photographers of all levels over many years, A great foundation course. It draws on Johns hard to match the professional experience of shooting with portable flash.
Perfect for the beginner, enthusiast and the pro.
It is suitable therefore for all levels of photography skill and across various subject types. Also any camera and flash system.
In short, it helps make flash a ‘friend’ not a ‘foe’. Be inspired by the content and the images created.
What is included in the Speedlight School - ‘Flashes Of Inspiration’ Workshop?
Some of the content covered includes:
- An overview of flash and how it works.
- Understanding your flash unit’s controls and information displays.
- Understanding your options with camera exposure modes and other camera settings combined with flash.
- Flash unit exposure modes – what they can and can’t do.
- Getting the best ‘in hotshoe’ results.
- Working with flash inside & out.
- Understanding & using fill-in flash.
- Demonstration of lighting quality, and how to control it.
- Real-world guidance and demonstration of practical lighting solutions for common situations.
- Wireless off camera flash shooting – shaping your light and subjects.
- Useful third-party light shaping tools.
- Bringing it all together and achieving first class results.
- Q & A throughout.
- Course Notes Supplied.
Terms & Conditions
Entrance to the event is restricted to twelve customers, each of which must have purchased a ticket before 30th November 2018.
If you are unable to attend the event, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com to cancel your place. We will issue a refund for as long as we receive 7-days notice prior to the event date.
Tickets and entry to the event are valid for 1st December 2018 only.
You are welcome to bring your own photographic equipment for this event. Equipment insurance is not included but is recommended as Clifton Cameras cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to your equipment.
All participants agree to have their photographs taken throughout the event, and for these images to be used for any activities in association with the advertising, marketing and promotion of this or future events.
All participants allow Clifton Cameras Ltd to use images, whilst retaining full copyright, the participant has taken on the day. These images may be used in conjunction with activities associated with the advertising, marketing and promotion of this or future events.
These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.