Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means Buy now and pay in full before 25/2/2020 (approx.) plus a £29.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. Should the balance not be paid in full by 25/2/2020 (approx.) you will automatically enter into a loan agreement with 42 equal payments with a representative APR of 19.9%. If you settle earlier than 42 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Price of Goods: £1,189.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £1,189.00
Total Payable on 25/2/2020 - £1,189.00 + £29.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 25/2/2020 = £1,218.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Why buy the Gitzo GT2542 Mountaineer inc GHF3W Fluid 3 Way Head Kit?
This excellent combination kit offers you savings on Gitzo's latest 3-way head and the GT2542 Mountaineer Tripod.
Featuring super smooth operation which gives high accuracy to your framing, plus lightweight magnesium construction, the head is a superb choice for Landscape, Studio and Architecture photographers.
The GT2542 Mountaineer 4 Section Tripod is built from advanced carbon fibre tubing. This gives a super light tripod - great for travelling photographers.
Gitzo 3 Way Fluid Head
Built to replace the Gitzo Low Profile 3 Way Heads, the Gitzo 3 Way Fluid Head has taken huge leaps in providing support to photographers. It has been designed to work best with Gitzo Mountaineer and Gitzo Systematic Tripods.
What are the key features of the Gitzo 3 Way Fluid Head?
- Independent fluid cartridges set in each axis makes this head's movement extremely smooth. Its ergonomic handles allow accurate and effortless composition.
- Patented retractable handles mean the head can become compact without compromise on usability.
- Constructed from magnesium, the body of this head is very rigid as well as lightweight.
- Weighing less than 1kg, it will securely hold a payload up to 13kg.
- The head features a quick release holder with which the plate (7cm rubberized Arca-Swiss compatible plate included) can be easily released.
- You can adjust the width of the quick release holder with a side screw. This makes it compatible with other plates.
- A new 90° rotatable plate holder allows easy access to a world of creative freedom. As well as easy landscape - portrait switching, it is also very simple for shooting overhead and below. The rotation also helps when working with larger spider tripods like the Gitzo Systematic.
- A rotatable spirit level helps you with accurate framing on all the axes.
Gitzo GT2542 Mountaineer tripod
Gitzo Series 2 tripods have been designed to handle to load requirement of professional photographers in a highly portable tripod. The 4 section design makes this tripod tall, yet compact.
A strong torsional rigidity means the carbon fibre tripod will comfortably hold an SLR with a lens up to 300mm. It will also take a semi-professional DV camcorder or a spotting scope.
What are the key features of GT2542?
- Number of sections: 4
- Max. height: 1.67m
- Length closed: 0.56m
- Weight: 1.68kg
- Max payload: 18kg
- Head connection: 3/8" - 1/4"
- Top platform diameter: 6cm
- Removable rubber feet for optional spiked feet to be added. (Spiked feet not included)
- Includes drawstring carry bag
The upper disc is fixed on the ground level set mechanism’s collar lock system. Rotating it will release the tripod’s centre column. The disc is switchable in the casting for when working at ground level.
An anti-rotation groove in the centre column has a spring-loaded hook at the bottom. This allows additional weight to be added for stability. You can also easily remove this when you wish to invert the column for low level and macro photography.
Gitzo's Carbon eXact tubing uses different size filaments. They depend on the diameter of the tube. This means that different tube diameters can be made larger for the given section to improve stiffness. The thinnest section on the GT1542 model has been made over 20% larger than the previous model.