Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 2/12/2020 (approx.) plus a £45.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £279.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £279.00
Total Payable on 2/12/2020 - £279.00 + £45.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 2/12/2020 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Hawke Endurance ED 12x50 Binoculars
The Hawke Endurance ED 12x50 Binoculars provide crisp, clear and bright images with staggering light transmission. Colour fringing is reduced thanks to the ED glass and the fully multi-coated lenses provide high-resolution images to ensure no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances down to 2.5 metres. The binoculars are water and fog-proof with high grip rubber armouring for use in even the most adverse of weather conditions.
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.2 turns - close focus from 8.2ft/2.5m
- High-resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight rubber coated full-size top hinge chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eyecups with position stops for eye relief
What's in the box?
- Hawke Endurance ED 12x50 Binoculars
- Neck strap
- Protective carry case
- Carry case strap
- Objective lens cover
- Ocular lens cover
- Lens cloth
- Instruction manual