Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,329.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Nikon 24-70mm f2.8G ED AF-S NIKKOR - Ex-Display
Light signs of use from being on display.
Professional, fast aperture, standard zoom lens with SWM for fast and quiet Autofocus.
Designed for digital, this lens rivals that of fixed focal length lenses for edge to corner sharpness and features a Nano Crystal coating to minimize ghost and flare.
- 24-70mm zoom range (DX equivalent: 36-105mm).
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- Slim, durable and lightweight barrel.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for whisper quiet and fast autofocus.
- ED glass to minimize chromatic aberration.
- Closest focusing distance: 0.38 m (at 50 mm).
- Rubber mount seal.
- Instant manual focus override (M/A).
- Detachable hood and soft pouch CL-M3 included
15 elements in 11 groups (with 3 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and one Nano Crystal Coat)
84° - 34°20’ (61° - 22°50’ with DX-format camera)
Minimum focus distance
0.38 m/1.2 ft. (with focal length 35-50 mm)
Maximum reproduction ratio
No. of diaphragm blades
Internal Focusing (IF) system; autofocus with a built-in SWM and manual focus
Diameter x length (extension from lens mount)
Approx. 83×133 mm/3.3x5.2 in.
Approx. 900 g/31.7 oz.
Bayonet Hood HB-40, Semi-soft Case CL-M3