Panasonic LUMIX S1 free DMW-SFU2 Firmware Upgrade
Claim a free DMW-SFU2 Firmware Upgrade when you buy an applicable Panasonic LUMIX S1 from Clifton Cameras.
Owners of the superb Panasonic LUMIX S1R Mirrorless Camera have been eagerly waiting for the DMW-SFU2 upgrade to this incredible camera's Firmware. Available from July 2019, the RRP for this upgrade will be £179.99.
What are the Key Features of the Panasonic LUMIX S1 DMW-SFU2 Firmware Upgrade?
The most anticipate VLOG option has been added along with plenty of exciting additions to the Full Frame Mirrorless wonder...
- V-Log recording with 14+ stops
- Pioneering 4:2:2 10-bit 4K MOV 30p/25p video recording with no time limits
- World leading 4:2:2 10-bit 4K 60p/50pHDMI output
- V-Log and V-Gamut which is compatible with Cinema VariCam Look
- Built-in Look Up Table application. This will enable the playback of V-Log during or post-recording.
- Waveform Monitor which displays the brightness levels while recording
- High resolution 48-kHz/24-bit and 96-kHz/24-bit sound when recording MOV while using an XLR Microphone Adaptor DMW-XLR1
How do I redeem the free DWM-SFU2 upgrade?
Customers must redeem their free firmware upgrade from Panasonic directly.
- To claim, first obtain a copy of your Panasonic LUMIX S1 receipt. Not purchased an S1 yet? Buy a Panasonic LUMIX S1 Here
- Head to the Panasonic Website and complete their online claims form.
- Upload your full purchase receipt from Clifton Cameras and an image of the product barcode on the side of the bow. This must show the model number and serial number.
- If you're unable to upload your receipt and serial number evidence directly, you may send a copy by mail to:
LUMIX S1 Firmware Upgrade Free Gift Promotion
Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, United Kingdom
[Please only send copies as originals will not be returned]
Offer only applies to Panasonic Lumix S1's that were purchased between 1st February 2019 to midnight on 30th September 2019.
Claim Deadline: midnight on 31st December 2019 - postal claims must be received in advance of this date.
Still not sure whether to buy the Panasonic LUMIX S1? Let us convince you, check out our S1 Review Video when the team took one to Rome in early 2019...