Phottix Kali 50 Bi-Colour Studio LED Light
The Kali 50 is the latest LED light panel from Phottix, joining the popular Kali series. Using the latest in Flicker-free technology, the Kali 50 features a maximum brightness of 1800Lux, or 50W, output power and a high CRI rating of 96+. All of this is held within a durable aviation-grade aluminium shell.
The panel itself has 600 high quality LED bulb, 300 Cool and 300 Warm, allowing for an accurate colour temperature control of 3200k - 5600k. You can adjust the temperature via the included 2.4GHz remote control.
You can control multiple lights individually via the in-built 40 channel, 3 group radio receivers.
- Built-in 2.4G Wireless remote control
- Channels(1-40) and grouping(3 Group A/B/C)
- Excellent colour rendering - CRI 96+
- Digital Power Control: 10% - 100%
- Digital Color Control: 3300K – 5600K
- 2 Sony-compatible batteries or AC Adapter
- Durable aviation-grade Aluminum shell
The Kali 50 is powered by two Sony-compatible NP Series batteries (Not included) for use on-the-go, Barndoors, and AC adapter with EU, US and UK plug are included.
- Kali50 LED Panel with barndoors
- Remote control
- AC Adapter
- EU plug
- US plug
- UK plug
- SAA plug
Kali 50 Bi-Colour Studio LED Light Product Specifications
- Color temperature: 3200K - 5600K
- Brightness range: 01% - 100%
- Max. brightness / illuminance: 1800Lux @ 1m
- Max.Power: 50W
- Color rendering index: 96+
- Input power AC/DC adaptor operation voltage: 100-240VAC
- Battery operation: 2 x NP-F750 or NP-F960 battery
- Battery Life (5600K @ Max Power)
- 2 x NP-F750 (7.4V 4600mAh) 66 min
- 2 x NP-F970 (7.4V 6600mAh) 107 min
- LED quantity: 300pcs Cool + 300pcs Warm
- Dimension: 274mm x 64mm x 259mm
- Weight: 1180g (not include battery)