Earn Up To £800 Cashback
PLUS Double Cashback Available on Select Cameras and Lenses!
For a limited time only, earn yourself up to £400 cashback on selected Sony cameras, E-mount lenses and accessories. This includes a fantastic £300 cashback on the Sony A7 III Digital Camera with FE 24-105mm f4 lens and a great £100 cashback on the Sony FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM OSS lens.
In addition to these superb cashback offers, you have the opportunity to DOUBLE your cashback on select lenses* when you purchase them with select Sony cameras. For example, you can double your cashback to a huge £800 on the Sony E 18-110mm f4 PZ G OSS lens when you purchase this with one of the following Sony cameras:
* All qualifying lenses are marked on the grid shown below.
How do I claim my cashback?
Simply make your purchase from the list of eligible lenses, cameras and accessories shown below. Then go to www.sony.co.uk/summercashback (or www.sony.ie/summercashback for Republic of Ireland). You will need a MySony account to submit a claim – if you do not already have a MySony account, you will be required to create an account.
How do I claim my DOUBLE cashback?
In order to claim double cashback, the qualifying lens and eligible camera must have been purchased together in the same transaction and appear on the same receipt/proof of purchase. The cashback claims for each product should be submitted together by selecting the relevant option in the drop-down menu on the claim page, subject to the terms shown here.
- The offer is valid between 01/06/20 - 31/07/20.
- To complete your claim you will be required to include electronically the serial number of the product, a photo of the serial number on the product itself, and a copy of your original printed sales receipt/sales invoice clearly showing the name of the retailer, the product name and date of purchase. Online order confirmations and handwritten receipts will not be accepted.
- Claims may only be submitted after thirty (30) days from the date of purchase of the relevant products. Claims submitted before the relevant date will be rejected.
- All claim forms submitted must be received by midnight (CET) on October 1st 2020. No claims will be accepted after this date.
- See full terms and conditions here.