Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Buy Now - Pay Nothing for 6 Months, means buy now and pay in full before 10/1/2021 (approx.) plus a £45.00 settlement fee and you will be charged absolutely no interest. You will be contacted by V12 Finance before the interest free period ends to explain your options. If you have not paid this sum in full by that date, interest of 19.9% APR representative will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live. If you have made any partial repayments prior to this, interest will be charged only on the amount of credit that remains unpaid.
Price of Goods: £299.00
Pay 0% Deposit
Loan Amount £299.00
Total Payable on 10/1/2021 - £299.00 + £45.00 settlement fee
Cost of loan if paid by 10/1/2021 = £0.00
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Sony Cyber-Shot HX90 Digital Camera
The Elements of Comprehensive Image Quality
The synergy of a higher-performance CMOS image sensor, lightning-quick image processor and legendary lens pack the latest optical and engineering advancements into an amazingly compact form.
Go farther, closer and wider
The ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 30x optical zoom lens extends a legacy of high-precision optics to capture clear, sharp, undegraded images throughout a 24-720mm range.
Renowned ZEISS optics
Legendary ZEISS quality delivers brilliant sharpness, rich contrast and minimal distortion.
Exmor R™ CMOS sensor
A back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor with 18.2 effective megapixels takes in more light for greater detail in every shot.
BIONZ X™ image processing engine
Now reproducing more realistic detail and colour in images with less diffraction and noise.
Command With Confidence
Instantly take control of any function that you want. All aspects of operation and handling are intuitively manageable, making it as easy as possible for you to love using this camera.
Firm your grip and gain control
Enhance operation by assigning manual focus, step zoom or another function to the control ring. Also, the durable grip fits comfortably in your hand for optimal stability.
Set as you like
Seven customisable buttons/keys include the Function button that can be assigned up to 12 frequently used functions, and six buttons/keys that can be assigned one function each.
Clearly, easily see what you'll shoot
The LCD monitor has the flexibility to tilt up to 180 degrees for easier, more comfortable framing, especially before shooting at a low position..
Get the best view
This high-contrast retractable OLED Tru-Finder is far brighter than conventional electronic viewfinders and perfect for all-around portability, safety and practicality.
Extra-speedy & precise Fast Intelligent AF
An improved spatial object detection algorithm realises a more optimal and accurate lens drive to make AF even faster, for capturing more fleeting moments with ease.
Set the Right Shooting Style in Motion
Gain more choices to shoot your movie just right, according to the situation and how you want to show it. Whether you just want to share some action quickly or save it at higher resolution for more careful editing later, you can shoot in your own style to suit your purpose. Simply make format, mode, exposure and other settings and start recording as you like.
Enjoy movies in versatile formats
Choose XAVC S or AVCHD format for high-resolution movie recording. You can even simultaneously record the action as a compressed, Web-friendly MP4 file for easy sharing.
Keep the blurs away
Intelligent Active Mode with 5-axis image stabilisation and advanced frame analysis compensates for camera shake during movie recording to minimise blur that often results from handheld shooting.
Choose among P/A/S/M (Programmed AE/Aperture priority/Shutter-speed priority/Manual) modes to control exposure and adjust background blur in movies as well as still photos.
Capability Beyond Convention
Show the world how much farther you can go even after you've taken your shot. Touch up photos, share footage wirelessly, map your journey and have more fun in fresher ways than ever with your camera.
Share with ease — Gain remote control
An easy, direct connection gets your images across
Use built-in NFC™/Wi-Fi capability to send photos and movies from your camera to other mobile devices. It takes just a single touch of your mobile device to the camera to make the connection.
Play with more pleasure
PlayMemories Camera Apps
Take advantage of PlayMemories Camera Apps downloads that make your camera and images more functional, creative and fun to play with.
My Best Portrait
Add skin-softening, skin-brightening and eye catch-light effects.
Smart Remote Control
Use a smartphone to control exposure, release shutter and receive photos.
Sync to Smartphone
Transfers photos to a mobile device automatically after powering off.
Stay in style
An optional accessory set of soft body case, lens jacket and shoulder strap (LCJ-HWA available in three colours) keeps the camera in style. The body case doesn’t have to be removed during shooting.
- Image Stabilization : Optical SteadyShot
- Photo Creativity : Yes
- Intelligent Auto : Yes
- Sweep Panorama : Intelligent Sweep Panorama (360)
- Anti Motion Blur : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Yes
- Face Detection : Yes (eight faces max)
- Smile Shutter™ technology : Yes
- Picture Effects : Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono.
- Superior Auto : Yes
- Red-Eye Reduction : On / Off
- Erase/Protect : Erase: Single / Select / Date / Folder Protect: Single / Folder / Date
- Continuous Shooting Speed : Approx. 10 fps (for up to 10 shots)
- Shutter Speeds : iAuto (4" - 1/2000) / Program Auto (1" - 1/2000) / Aperture Priority (8" - 1/2000) / Shutter Priority (30" - 1/2000) / Manual (30" - 1/2000)
- Self-timer : Off / 10sec. / 5sec. / 2sec. / 3 consecutive shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable / 3 consecutive bracketing shots with 10sec. 5sec. or 2sec. delay selectable
- Drive Mode : Single, Continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer(cont.) Bracket: Continuous, Single, White balance, DRO bracketing
- D-Range Optimizer : Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range: Off, Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0-6.0EV, 1.0EV step)
- Exposure Compensation : +/- 3.0 EV (1/3 EV step)
- Minimum Illumination : [Movie]: Auto: 6lux (Shutter Speed 1/30)
- Exposure Settings : [Still] Intelligent Auto, Superior Auto, Program Auto, Aperture Priority,Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, MR(Memory Recall) 1,2,3, Movie Mode(Program Auto,Aperture Priority,Shutter Speed Priority,Manual Exposure), Panorama, Scene Selection
- Scene Mode(s) : Portrait, Advanced Sports Shooting, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur, Pet Mode, Gourmet, Beach, Snow, Fireworks, Soft Skin, High Sensitivity
- Metering Modes : Multi Pattern, Center Weighted, Spot
- Metering Sensitivity : EV 2 to 16 (at ISO100 equivalent)
- ISO : [Still Image] Auto(ISO80-3200, selectable with upper / lower limit),80/100/200/400/800/1600/3200,Multi-Frame NR:Auto(ISO80-3200 same as selected range in Auto), 100/200/400/800/1600/3200/6400 *3 /12800 *3
- Noise Reduction : Long exposure NR High ISO NR: Normal / Low Multi Frame NR: Auto, ISO100-12800
- Creative Style : Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Black & White, Sepia
- ISO Sensitivity (Movie) : [Movie] Auto (ISO80-3200, selectable with upper / lower limit),80/100/200/400/800/1600/3200
- White Balance Mode : Auto / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluor.: Cool White / Fluor.: Day White / Fluor.: Daylight / Flash / Custom / One Push, One Push Set
- Flash Modes : Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Flash Off / Rear Sync.
- Flash Coverage : ISO Auto: Approx.0.3m to 5.4m (11 13/16 inches to 17 ft 8 19/32 inches) (W) / Approx.2.5m to 3.0 m (8 ft 2 27/64 inches to 9 ft 10 7/64 inches) (T)
- AF Illuminator : Auto / Off
- Focus Area : Wide / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Expanded Flexible Spot
- AF Modes : Single-shot AF, Continuous AF (Advanced sports & Movie Only), DMF, Manual Focus
- Processor : BIONZ® X
- Pixel Gross : 21.1MP
- Color Filter System : RGB primary color mosaic filters
- Effective Picture Resolution : 18.2MP
- Imaging Sensor : 1/2.3" (7.82mm) Exmor R® CMOS sensor
- NFC : Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing)
- HD Output : Multi / Micro USB Terminal Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) Micro HDMI
- Wi-Fi : Yes (IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band))
- LCD Type : 3.0'' (7.5 cm) (4:3) / 921,600 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Angle Adjustment : Up by approx. 180 degrees
- Histogram : Yes (On / Off)
- Brightness Control : Manual (5 steps)
- Digital Zoom : Still Image:18M Approx.4.0x / 10M Approx.5.4x / 5.1M Approx.7.6x / VGA Approx.15x / 13M(16:9) Approx.4.0x / 2.1M(16:9) Approx.10x Movie: Approx. 120x
- Optical Zoom : 30x (Optical Zoom during movie recording)
- Macro Mode : Yes (Auto)
- Minimum Focus Distance : iAuto: AF (W: Approx. 5cm (0.16 ft.) to Infinity, T: Approx. 250cm (8.20 ft.) to Infinity) / Program Auto: AF (W: Approx. 5cm (0.16 ft.) to Infinity, T: Approx. 250cm (8.20 ft.) to Infinity)
- Lens Groups-Elements : 11 elements in 10 groups (including 5 aspheric elements)
- Lens Type : ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens
- Aperture (Max.) : F3.5 (W) - 6.4 (T)
- Steady Shot Mode:Active : Yes
- Clear Image Zoom : Still Image:18M Approx.2.0x / 10M Approx.2.7x / 5.0M Approx.3.8x / VGA Approx.15x / 13M(16:9) Approx.2.0x / 2.1M(16:9) Approx.5.1x Movie: Approx. 60x
- Aperture : iAuto (F3.5-F6.3(W)) / Program Auto(F3.5-F6.3(W) ) / Manual (F3.5-F8.0(W)) / Aperture Priority(F3.5-F8.0(W)) / Sutter Priority(F3.5-F6.3(W))
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) : [Still Image 3:2] f=25-750mm, [Still Image 4:3] f=24-720mm, [Still Image 16:9] f=26.5-795mm, [Still Image 1:1] f=27.5-825mm [Movie 16:9] f=26.5-795mm (SteadyShot Standard), f=28-1180mm (SteadyShot Active), f=31-1210mm (SteadyShot InteligentActive), [Movie 4:3] f=32.5-975mm (SteadyShot Standard), f=34.5-1450mm (SteadyShot Active), 38-1480mm (SteadyShot InteligentActive)
- Aperture Blade : Iris diaphragm (5 blades)
- Power Requirements : AC 100V to 240V, 50/60 Hz, 70mA
- Battery Type : NP-BX1
- Power Consumption (in Operation) : Approx. 1.4W with LCD monitor and approx. 1.5W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)
- Power Consumption (in View Finder Operation) : Still Images: Monitor: Approx. 390 / Approx. 195min.; ViewFinder: Approx. 360 / Approx. 180min. Movie (Actual shooting): Monitor: Approx. 70min.; ViewFinder: Approx. 75min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4GB.) Movie (Continuous shooting): Monitor: Approx. 105min.; ViewFinder: Approx. 115min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4GB.)
- Panorama Still Image Size : Sweep Panorama: Wide (7,152 x 1,080/4,912 x 1,920) Standard: (4,912 x 1,080/3,424 x 1,920), 360 (11,520 x 1,080)
- Microphone/Speaker : Stereo / mono
- Still Image Size 1:1 : 1:1 mode: 13M (3,664 x 3,664) / 7.5M (2,736 x 2,736) / 3.7M (1,920 x 1,920)
- Audio Format : XAVC S: LPCM 2ch AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby Digital Stereo Creator) MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- Video Format : XAVC S / AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible / MP4
- Video Mode : AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920 x 1,080/60p) 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/60i) 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/60i) 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/24p) 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/24p) XAVC S: 60p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/60p) 30p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/30p) 24p 50M(1,920 x 1,080/24p) MP4: 28M (1,920 x 1,080/60fps) 16M (1,920 x 1,080/30fps) 6M (1,280 x 720/30fps)
- Color Space : sRGB
- Still Image Size 16:9 : 16:9 mode: 13M (4,896 x 2,752) / 7.5M (3,648 x 2,056) / 2.1M (1,920 x 1,080)
- Still Image Size 3:2 : 3:2 mode:16M (4,896×3,264) / 8.9M (3,648 x 2,432) / 4.5M (2,592 x 1,728),
- Still Image File Format : JPEG (DCF Ver.2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MRF Baseline complians)
- Media Type : Memory Stick Duo; Memory Stick PRO Duo; Memory Stick PRO Duo(High Speed); Memory Stick PROHG Duo; Memory Stick Micro; Memory Stick Micro (Mark2); SD Memory Card; SDHC Memory Card(UHS-I); SDXC Memory Card(UHS-I); microSD Memory Card; microSDHC Memory Card; microSDXC Memory Card
- Still Image Max Effective Resolution : Approx. 18.2 Megapixels
- Still Image Size 4:3 : 4:3 mode: 18M (4,896 x 3,672) / 10M (3,648 x 2,736) / 5M (2,592 x 1,944) / VGA
- Wind Noise Reduction : Off / On
- Magnification : Approx. 0.5x with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1(diopter) (35mm equiv.)
- Diopter Adjustment : -4.0 to +3.0m-1
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) : W x H x D: 4 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 1 7/16" (102.0 x 58.1 x 35.5mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : Approx. 8.6oz (245g) (Battery and Memory Stick DUO are included)
- Weight(Approx) (Main unit only) : Approx. 7.7oz (218g)