Introducing Vanguard VEO 2 PRO Tripods
The new VEO 2 PRO has been designed to support a variety of particular working scenarios in the worlds of photography, videography, and birding. This achieved by combining tripod legs, offering reliability with a sturdy and lightweight structure, and a new innovative PH-38 head, that includes a new pan head design.
The tripod legs will have three diameter options available, 20mm, 23mm and 26mm, and 2 material options, aluminium or carbon fibre. The diameter of the legs will affect the overall size and weight of the kit as well as what the load capacity will be. To help break this down we would recommend:
- 20mm option to travelling photographers with small mirrorless cameras and lenses
- 23mm for travelling photographers with small to medium mirrorless to DSLRs as well as 50-65mm scopes
- 26mm for those that require increased stability for heavier lenses or scopes
As an all-rounder, we recommend this kit - the 23mm option
Why buy the Vanguard VEO 2 PRO 233CPV Carbon Tripod?
The VEO 2 PRO 233CPV is a Carbon Fibre tripod with a 23mm leg diameter. With its 3 section design, it can extend up to 1460mm (57.48in) and fold down to 580mm (22.83in). The maximum load is 5kg and the weight of the kit is just 1.6kg. Included with the tripod you will get a tripod bag, spiked feet and Allen wrenches
Vanguard VEO 2 PH-38 3-Way pan fluid head
The included VEO 2 PH-38 head is an innovative 3-way pan fluid action head that has a lateral tilt of -90° to 60° and a frontal tilt of -90° to 30° with full 360° rotation. The QS-65 plate is Arca compatible.
What are the key features of the Vanguard VEO 2 PRO 233APV Tripod Kit?
- Extendable up to 1.46m
- Folds down to 0.58m
- Lightweight tripod weighing just 1.6kg
- Takes a payload up to 5kg
- Converts quickly from a 3-way to 2-way pan head
- Easy switch between ergonomic right and left-handed operation
- A pair of compact telescopic handles give precision
- The QS-65 four-sided square quick shoe gives quick and easy camera positioning
- The legs are easily adjustable with 20°, 45° and 80° angles
- Solid flip lock
- Includes a free Low Angle Adaptor, 2 Allen Wrenches, 3/8'' Screw Adaptor, Spiked Feet and a Carrying Bag