Why buy the Vanguard VEO 2 GO 265HAB Tripod?
Vanguard's VEO 2 GO 265HAB is a 26mm, 5 section aluminium travel tripod kit. Tall, yet light and compact - the kit also incorporates a single leg design and can convert into to a monopod. Including a compact ball head, the tripod has a maximum payload of up to 6kg. Built for Pro and entry-level DSLR cameras, plus mirrorless with long lenses. Also a superb tripod for any Bridge cameras and smart devices. The tripod will work smoothly in portrait and landscape scenes.
Key Features of the VEO 2 GO 265HAB
- Inverted 5 section aluminium legs
- Can be folded for compact carrying
- TPU grip leg that also functions as a monopod
- Rubberized Twist leg locks- New Open to click feature.
- Easy cleaning and disassembly
- Robust T-50 Ball Head with large ergonomic knobs and separate pan lock
- Max payload of 6kg
- ARCA compatible Quick Release QS-64 plate
- Secure headlock with central column top plate
- CNC machined aluminium alloy
- Reversible 2 section telescopic centre column
- Retractable hook to add extra weight for stability
- Low-level photography by reversing the column or with the Low Angle Adapter
- Independent leg positioning at 3 angles 21°, 50° and 80°; great for uneven surfaces
- All weather TPU grip
- Round rubber feet and short spikes included
Tall, Versatile and Built to travel
The 265HAB is superb for high and low-level shooting. With a max extended height of 163.5cm, you can reach great heights with this tripod. Perfect for shooting images from a birds-eye-view. The 2-section column is reversible for any low-level photography. You can also easily detach the ball head and use the Low Angle Adaptor.
T-50, ARCA compatible ball head
The ball head is ARCA compatible and is really simple to operate. With an ergonomic locking knob, users can set the tripod up with ease in all weather conditions. With a QS-64 ARCA Swiss compatible quick release plate, the head will quickly and simply mount and release effortlessly.
Free Spiked Feet
The 265HAB comes with a set of spiked feet, perfect for rough terrain - allowing you to work with peace of mind on beaches, in the mud and more.
Fighting against a gale? No bother. A well placed, retractable hook on the base of the centre column will allow you to give the tripod extra weight to resist the wind - just attach a bag or additional weights.
Open click twisting leg locks make this tripod incredibly easy to rinse down and wash after use.