WIN a Nikon Z5 with Clifton Cameras
The competition is now closed. The winner will be drawn and contacted.
We are excited to offer our customers the chance to win a Nikon Z5 with 24-50mm lens and FTZ Mount Adapter worth £1,859 RRP.
Offering an ultra-wide Z mount with advanced sensor technology; the range of Nikon Mirrorless Cameras give a mind-blowing performance with high FPS shooting and edge-to-edge sharpness in your images.
The Nikon Z5 is an entry-level full-frame mirrorless camera. It is the perfect introduction to full-frame photography. As well as this, it’s the smallest and lightest in its class. Offering up superb low light shooting with an ISO range of 100-51200, as well as the ability to shoot Cinematic videos in 4K UHD up to 30p.
5-Axis Vibration reduction gives up to 5 stops of image stabilisation while Human and Animal Eye Autofocus helps you land that perfect shot. It is the first in the Z range to offer a dual card slot for that extra peace of mind.
The Nikon FTZ Mount Adapter allows you to seamlessly expand your range of lens options. It adapts the Z5’s Z mount to the long line of Nikon’s F Mount Digital SLR lenses.
This super-compact zoom was released with the Z 5 to complement its lightweight, poky body. The lens is ideal for everyday shooting, whether that be stills or video. It is bursting with useful features like silent AF and will deliver sharp, colour-rich images.
Social Media Links
To complete your entry tasks visit our profile @Clifton_Cameras (Click here) to follow us and find any of our posts about the Z5 competition.
You can find these quickly by checking out our Z5 Competition highlight reel at the top of the page.
Click here to visit our Facebook page. The main competition post is at the top of our Facebook page. Like our page and share and tag friends for additional entries.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Clifton Cameras Ltd company no.5859660 whose registered office is at Clifton Cameras Ltd, 28 Parsonage St, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 4AA.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for employees of Clifton Cameras ltd or Nikon UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Completion of entry tasks detailed above will be checked. Clifton Cameras reserves to right to redraw the competition if the drawn person has not completed the tasks provided.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 hrs on 3rd December 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 4th December 2020. If no response is received by 7th December 2020, a new winner will be drawn and the prize will be forfeited.