Zeiss Batis F2.0 25mm Lens E-Mount - Ex-Display
Light signs of use from being on display.
The new Zeiss Batis 2/25 Lens are the first full-frame autofocus lenses with an OLED display for the mirrorless Sony α series and therefore the pioneers of a new era. As professional tools, they enable outstanding outcomes with optimal image performance, impressive contrast and maximum resolution down to the very last detail.
The innovative OLED display shows the distance of the focal plane from the camera system and the depth of fields, therefore ideally supporting creative image composition. For the demanding photographer, the OLED display is an absolute highlight – an innovation that is currently unparalleled in camera lenses.
Zeiss Batis lenses are available in a wide-angle and portrait focal length and are the perfect match for the existing lenses offered for the system. The Zeiss Batis 2/25 and Batis 1.8/85 lenses will be available for purchase from July 2015 – place your order now!
- This versatile wide-angle lens is designed specifically for full-frame E-mount mirrorless digital cameras and can also be used on APS-C-sized E-mount cameras, where it will provide a 37.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers control over the focus position when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- Distagon optical concept incorporates 10 glass elements within 8 groups and also employs a floating elements design to reduce aberrations throughout the focusing range. Four of the elements feature a double-sided aspherical design, too, for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination, as well as reduced distortion.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast and color fidelity.
- Integrated OLED display on the top of the lens shows the distance of the focal plane from the camera as well as the depth of field range for quickly recognizing the parameters of focus in use, even when working in low-light conditions.
- Linear motors benefit the autofocus performance of the lens and provide smooth, fast, and quiet operation. For manual focusing, a rubberized ring offers greater tactile control for precise placement of focus.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E (Full-Frame)|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||82°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" (20 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.2|
|Filter Thread||Front:67 mm x 0.75 mm Pitch|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.19 x 3.07" (81 x 78 mm)|
|Weight||11.82 oz (335 g)|
Product Example Images
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £689.97
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.