Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,049.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Zeiss Batis F2.8 18mm E-Mount Lens - Ex-Display
Light signs of use from being on display.
The super wide-angle lens for a new era.
This lens is ideal for achieving exceptional angles in landscape and astro photography. By virtue of the large image angle, the ZEISS Batis 2.8/18 allows you to capture high-quality architectural images with impressive interior shots – even in small spaces. It offers outstanding performance across the entire image field.
- Diagonal angular field of 99 degrees, making it ideal for landscape, architechtural and astro photography, along with unique interior shots of small spaces.
- Currently the shortest autofocus full-frame lens with fixed focal length on the market.
- Impressive image quality across the entire image field.
- Innovative OLED display to show focus distance and depth of field.
- Optics based on the ZEISS Distagon optical design, featuring 11 lens elements in ten groups.
- The floating elements design allows for consistently high image performance in the focal plane - from the minimum object distance to infinity.
- Creative freedom with the option of manual or autofocus.
- Dust and weather sealed.
- Focal length:
- 18 mm
- Aperture range:
- f/2.8 – f/22
- Lens elements/Groups:
- Focusing range:
- Free working distance:
- Angular field* (diag. / horiz. / vert.):
- Diameter of image field:
- 43,3 mm (1.7′′)
- Flange focal distance:
- 18,0 mm (0.71′′)
- Coverage at close range (MOD)*:
- 227 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4′′)
- Image ratio at MOD:
- Filter thread:
- M77 x 0,75
- Entrance pupil position ( in front of image plane):
- 72,6 mm (2.9′′)
- Rotation angle of focusing ring (inf – MOD):
- Focusing not mechanically coupled. Rotation angle depending on rotation speed.
- Diameter max. (with lens shade):
- 100 mm (3.9′′)
- Diameter of focusing ring:
- 78 mm (3.1′′)
- Length (without lens caps):
- 80 mm (3.1′′)
- Length (with lens caps):
- 95 mm (3.7′′)
- Weight (without lens caps):
- 330 g (0.74 lbs)
*referring to 35mm format
Example Product Images