3 Legged Thing ELLIE Short L Bracket with Peak Design Capture Base
L-Brackets are primarily used to switch from landscape to portrait on a tripod whilst keeping the focal plane and horizon. The new Ellie Short L Bracket with Peak Design Capture Base (V3 system only) is designed to work with Peak Design's Capture Clip system and allow users increased compatibility with a wider range of cameras and advanced functionality. The Ellie Short L Bracket has a shorter 70mm base plate which is designed to give access to the battery door on smaller DLSR and mirrorless cameras from Fujifilm, Olympus, and Canon.
Will it fit my camera?
Compatible with standard Arca-Swiss clamps, Ellie features two different 2 screw mount slots in the base. The bracket length can be adjusted by moving two rigid steel sliding bars which the user fixes into a position with the supplied tool that is suitable for their camera. The rear edge of the base is sloped to better enable screen access. Ellie’s vertical aspect has an opening in one side, allowing users with L-shaped cable pins to connect accessories.
What's in the box?
- Ellie PD Short Arca-Swiss and Peak Design Capture-compatible* quick release L-Bracket with 70mm base
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment of vertical aspect and to secure stainless steel sliding rods into place
*Peak Design Capture v3 only
- Base Length - 70 mm / 2.75 "
- Working Base Length - 80 - 113 mm / 3.15 - 4.45 "
- Upright - 85mm / 3.35 "
- Shoe - 38 mm / 1.5 " Arca Swiss and Peak Design Capture v3 Compatible
- Weight - 90 g / 0.19 lb