If you have a passion for imaging
we could be your perfect match
We are always interested in finding good people to join our team and any vacant positions at Clifton Cameras will always be posted below.
Some of the areas of the business that we recruit for are: Sales Support, Training, IT, Management, Design, Social Media, Warehouse Support.
If you don't see any positions posted but would like to send us your details anyway please email email@example.com
Based in Gloucester, we are currently recruiting for a Pay Per Click Executive to join our marketing team on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created role where the successful candidate will take on responsiblity for the daily management of online paid advertising campaigns.
- Maintain and grow existing Google Adwords, Shopping and other PPC campaigns
- Day to day management of the company's paid advertising campaigns
- Writing and testing ad copy
- Optimising ads with ROI analysis, manipulating match types, adding negatives and improving quality scores
- Weekly reporting of PPC performance
- Helping to develop the company paid search strategy
- Using Google Analytics and our own system to improve on-site search
- Deliver insights drawn from our paid search campaigns to other parts of the business
- Previous experience within Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Microsoft Ad Centre (Bing)
- Excellent verbal and written business English
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Fast and efficient worker with a keen eye for detail
Hours - Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.35pm
Salary - £25k - £40k DOE
If this sounds like you please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will be looking to hold interviews late March 2018.
Full Time Photographic Sales Advisor
Clifton Cameras are a leading independent photographic retailer based in Gloucestershire. We offer a professional & friendly service, looking after a variety of professional and amateur photographers and birdwatchers. We run our business from two locations in Gloucestershire but supply goods all over the UK and beyond.
Job Role & Location:
We are looking for a Photographic Sales Advisor to join our team in the Dursley Store. The candidate must share our desire for high standards of customer service along with the ability to have fun at the same time.
The normal working hours are Monday - Saturday from 08:45 - 17:35 with a day off during the week. The store is closed on Sundays.
As a Photographic Sales Advisor you will deliver a high standard of customer service/sales in-store; offering knowledgeable advice.
What we’re looking for:
The candidate will be required to provide a ‘needs based’ selling style; we have a destination store meaning customers travel to our store from across the UK for a more one to one experience. The candidate must be able to listen to our customers needs, recommending products that meet that need as well as accessories to help them get the best from their new purchase.
Applicants should have:
- A keen eye for detail helping to ensure a high standard is maintained on the shop floor.
- Photography knowledge would be a benefit, however, sales experience within consumer electronics, IT or mobile phones would great.
- A positive team player attitude with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If any of the above sounds like you, or even if you have a keen knowledge in photography and a sales background please send us a copy of your CV and tell us about yourself by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Previous applicants need not apply.
The closing date for applications is the 6th April 2018 with a view to interview from the 9th April 2018.