Azden FMX - DSLR Portable Mixer
The all New FMX-DSLR is a Professional Low Noise Audio Mixer for DSLR Cameras. With the same advanced circuitry as our top-of-the-line mixers the FMX-DSLR is designed for the demanding needs of Professional DSLR users. The small, battery operated (4-“AA”) mixer can be attached directly to a camera or tripod with the integral threads. The FMX-DSLR has the following features: AGC switch for noiseless operation, 2 XLR microphone inputs with individual level controls and switchable phantom power, stereo mini jack microphone input, mini jack line level input, stereo mini plug microphone output and headphone output with level control. LED peak level indicators, input return function (RTN) to monitor camera audio and a power switch with power on/low battery LED.
- Technical Specs:
- Frequency Response
- Main and Unbalanced Output: 20-20,000Hz (+0/-1dB)
- Monitor Output: 50-20,000Hz (-1dB)
- Noise Level
- Left & Right Channel: -110dB
T.H.D.: less than 0.01% @ 1 KHk
- Line/Aux Low setting: Max Input Level +22dBu Max Gain -22dB
- Line/Aux Hi setting: Max Input Level +6dBu Max Gain -6dB
- MIC1/MIC2 Low setting: Max Input Level 0dBu Max Gain 0dB
- MIC1/MIC2 Hi setting: Max Input Level -16dBu Max Gain +16dB
- Phones Output 3.5mm Stereo: -3.5dBu (32 ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level
- Unbalanced Output (3.5mm) +0dBu (2K ohms)
- Battery Type/Duration: 4-”AA” Alkaline
- 15 hours with phantom power off
- Current Drain:
- 40mA nominal (Phantom Power Off)
- 80mA maximum (Phantom Power On)
- Phantom Power Voltage: 48VDC (+/- 2VDC) Size: 44H x 105W x 105D mm (1.75 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches)
- Weight w/o Battery: 16.6 ounces (470 grams)
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £259.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.