Browse the categories below to reveal specially reduced items to go with this product, then click and add them to create your own unique bundle with discounted price.
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
* Diagonal Angle of View: 32° 11'-8° 15'
* Lens Construction (elements/groups): 13/9
* No. of Diaphragm blades: 7
* Minimum Aperture: 32-45
* Closest Focusing Distance (m): 1.5
* Maximum Magnification (x): 0.25 (at 300mm)
* Filter Diameter (mm): 58
The optical system, construction, and exterior are the same as the EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM'. The difference is that it uses a DC motor instead of a USM to drive the AF
This lens has the same optical system, construction, and exterior design as the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM lens however instead of having a USM, it has a micro motor.