- Nicely adjustable flash heads, good range of power settings.
- Need to buy separate mounting ring for 100mm 2.8L is macro lens and also unit needs a 58mm lens cap.
Published on: 02 July 2020
Easily spread the payments with our range of finance solutions.
Choose the finance package that suits you best.
Apply from our checkout
Easy online application
We process your order
Simply choose your repayment period and choice of initial deposit. Look out for the promotional Interest Free offers.
Price of Goods: £1,269.00
Total amount repayable . APR representative. Annual Rate of Interest Fixed.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Capture macro and close-up images full of detail thanks to a powerful, precise and highly flexible twin flash system that recycles quickly and silently for the creative lighting of small subjects where maximum control over light power and direction is essential.
- Tailor your lighting style with customised control and use the diffuser adaptor to soften the light for more subtle shadows.
- Shoot at up to 1/8000sec with high-speed sync and enjoy heightened durability.
- Powerful and flexible twin flash unit with fast recycling times.
- High-brightness white LED'S for easing focusing in whatever the scenario.
- Optical and Radio wireless function to control other speedlites in your set-up.
- Creative lighting and custom functions for tailored illumination to allow the user to get the shot completely dialed in.
- Intuitive flash control and optimised ease of usability for when out and about in the field.
|Guide No. (ISO 100).Meters||26|
|Focal length coverage||-|
|Coverage with wide panel||-|
|Auto zoom for sensor size||-|
|Auto exposure control||E-TTLll/E-TTL/TTL|
|High speed sync (FP)||Yes|
|Manual / Output settings||Yes - 1/1- 1/512|
|Manual steps||1/3 step|
|Strobe / output settings||-|
|Video light power||-|
|Video light colour temperature||-|
|Flash exposure compensation||Yes|
|Flash exposure bracketing||Yes|
|Second-curtain flash sync||Yes|
Colour temperature info communication
|Transmission type||Infra-red / Radio|
|Transimtter Max range approx.||Indoors: 10m / Outdoors: 6-10m|
|No. of groups||3 / 5|
|No. of channels||4 / 15|
|Remote shutter release||-|
|Flash Head Movement||-|
|AF-Assist beam||No (Focusing lamp)|
|Number of AF points supported||-|
|AF-assist beam type||-|
|Power Source||4 x AA batteries|
|Minimum recycling time||Yes - CP-E4n|
|External power supply|
|Dust and water resistance||No|
|Mount foot material||Metal|
|Custom functions||8 (19 options) + 5 personal functions|
|Flash settings from camera menus||Yes|
|External flash exposure sensor||No|
- Macro Lite Adapter 72c,67
- Compact battery pack CP-E4n
- EX series Speedlite with optical or radio
|Dedicated flash bracket||No|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Size (W x H x D) mm||
Control Unit - 69.5 x 112.5 x 90
Flash Unit - 232.2 x 91.1 x 49.1
|Weight (Excluding batteries) Grams||570g + 20.1g|
Macro Twin Lite MT-26EX-RT
2x Flash head diffuser