Why should you buy Fotospeed Metallic Gloss 275 Photo Quality Paper?
Metallic Gloss 275 is a flat, stiff, middle-weight paper with a metallic effect gloss finish. The paper has a neutral white base and an instant dry, microporous coating. This paper has a wide colour gamut and a high D-MAX which delivers beautiful images, both in colour and B&W.
Compatible with both dye and pigment inks.
Fotospeed launched Metallic Gloss in March 2015, to meet a growing demand from our customers. Its unique finish has given photographers and artists a point of difference from their normal Gloss and Lustre inkjet papers. Metallic Gloss was launched alongside a Lustre version.
Key Features of Metallic Gloss 275
- * 275gsm, With a microporous coating
- * Neutral white base with a metallic effect gloss finish
- * Wide colour gamut and high D-MAX
- * Instant Dry
- * Compatible with dye and pigment inks
- * Available in cut sheets and rolls